None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 78 on 10/8/2017, 03:59

a new order

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: a new order

Post by cornix on 26/4/2018, 21:21

Cora just chuckled at Renn talking about beating her to a pulp. She did not say anything yet as she wanted for him to finish talking. She was not one that liked interupting people.
He really seemed to enjoy himself though, being more powerful, strong, smart, etc than her. And she really could not deny it as it was. He currently was way more powerful. He was probably more strong as well, maybe even regurarely, even though she really was not sure about that. Smart? Smarter than Cora for sure. Smarter than Nec? Unlikely. Smarter than Vex? Why was she even asking this question?
Cora mentally took the thought back on how she did not like interupting people as she kind of did by repeating: "Boring?!", as he called her 3DMG.
She immediatly stopped talking though and let him finish. As sad as it was...he did not find out anything else. It made sense that he did not want to cross lines with Driscoll or anyone else now. But...she was still disappointed. She somehow deep down believed he actually was the ears in the walls...or however that saying went. Vex kind of made her forget some phrases by throwing in his own suggestions.

The walls have ears, eh? No! It's the walls have eyes! Or ears and eyes? Why would they not have noses though? Noses are important. Way more important than eyes. It is...a very useful sense. You can smell stuff that should not belong into food. For example...paprica. I could smell it from miles away. Disgusting. Bah.

He started talking about Ludwig but finished rather fast, leaving both of them thinking about what he said. What WOULD happen if she died. Who would take her post as an Alpha?
Ludwig was in fact quiet skilled, he managed a huge amount of the division. Her own division knew that and as far as Cora was aware he was neither the worst nor the most disliked.
She quickly stopped her thinking process to answer to Renn.

"Listen here, Renn.", she stopped, "-y", she stopped again, grinning at him, "No doubt about you beating me right now, but I am willing to have that fight once I am back on my legs."
She looked at him, she was not too sure how he would react to that.
"3DMG is not boring. Don't say that!", she said almost hurt by his former statement.
"And about Ludwig. If he dies. And if he dies by your hands. I also consider your peoples' hands your hands, just...for your information. You might or might not find yourself in trouble.", she did not specify what she would do to him. She had plenty of ideas, but...why spoil the fun, right?
"About who would take over my division if I die...it's either him, as you thought or it might be one of the other Alphas. But do you know why I doubt that? Cause it would be too much to handle. And I doubt my division would be happy to be lead by anyone that is not from them. I doubt they would listen."

She looked at him, "Interesting question though. About trying that, sorry to tell you but I am not ready to die yet. My plans on dying were actually getting munched on by a titan and afterwards getting spat out in a gooey ball of saliva and other undigested humans. Beautiful, really."
Cora smiled happily, "Did you have any dream ways of dying? If yes...anytime soon?"
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura on 26/4/2018, 21:51

Renn didn't hesitate and as soon as Cora had finished talking, he dropped the 3DMG and grabbed her in a choke hold with one hand, pressing hard.

"I sssssaid, don't... call me that," he spat with his venomous tone. Such childish names were for childish people. If Cora was such, which he didn't want to believe, then she would be of no use to him, after all.

"For your information, ssssssweet pup, I have no plans on dying. No dreams, either. You only plan on it if you expect it. If you expect it... well... you're obviously trasssssh."

König spoke to Miss Wolf with a condescending voice. After he finished speaking, he pushed her away from him and brush himself off, as if she made him dirty.

"Anyway..." he took a breath, "why are you complaining about me calling the 3DMG boring? You called it that firsssst... or are you too tired and hurt to remember?"

Renn got his smile back once more but this time as a more 'I'm better than you' style. He looked at Cora with a twisted, false loving look in his eyes.

"Aw, how preciousssss!"
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix on 26/4/2018, 22:07

Cora only raised an eyebrow slightly at him choking her. Her face most certainly got a bit red, very easily visible given her skin colour. That to be said, she was on the better side given he was an albino. She had never really given it much thought, but it certainly made her feel better knowing that there were people that would get red even faster than her when only doing a slight bit of effort.

She was a bit surprised at him getting this angry at her. It just proved that she did not really know him. Something Nec would scold her later for. She was not looking forward to it. She wanted to sigh, but remembered that there was still Renn in front of her, and he would probably not take it very nicely if she did that right now. With her current condition she could not allow herself to get beaten up even more. That to be said. Once she was fine again. She was up for that match and he would participate, if he wanted or not.

He finally pushed her away from him. He had gotten quite a good grip and if he would have held it longer the chances of her passing out from it would have been quite high. People passed out so easily if you got the right grip and if you were stronger. Currently. Only Currenlty, Vex reminded her.
Vex got quite mad at Renn and wanted to beat him up right now, but Nec calmed him down a bit. It was hard to talk actual sense into him but it was possible to lure him into a deal by promising him seemingly more at a later point in time, which he...might forget as long as neither Nec or Cora thought about it.

She coughed slightly just to ease her neck a bit and massaged it. Vex was everything but happy at the whole situation and it affected her quite a bit. Esspecially in the way she was acting.
"I called the start boring.", she said simply, not giving off any more hints about it. Cora was not in the mood to also talk with someone that was actually present and in front of her. Vex in her head was already enough.

Cora only raised her eyebrow at him calling her 'precious'.
"Precious? Mh?", she said half bored half asking him why he would choose those words now, "You change your mind faster than I do and I have three."

She stood up and stretched herself before she carefully put her 3DMG where it belonged.
Cora crossed her arms and stared at him with a look asking him if he wanted anything else from her right now.
cornix

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura on 26/4/2018, 23:29

Renn loosened his body and allow his shoulders to sag. this was to avoid having his body tense up from the current stress and anger that slowly crawled on him. It was his own fault, he had reasons to hate anything.

König pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed as he listened to the few words Cora had to say. This is why he likes alone, he doesn't annoy himself. Sometimes he does forget that, however, as he finds solitude boring.

"Right. Riiiight. Of course. You know, you never ssssstated that you only called the first part of the training boring. In fact, you actually called your gear boring and nothing else. Silly me, though, as I was obviousssssly supposed to understand what you meant."

Renn looked at Cora, a fed up look in his eyes. His smile was a slight smirk. He was tired of all the social activity. He wanted to coil up and sleep, withdraw to the darkness he came from.

"Yes, precioussssss. It was an insult. Like calling you a baby. A child. Fragile, innocent. Blah blah blah. You underssssstand what I mean..."

He paused and focused his attention onto Cora's expression.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm wondering the ssssame thing. If you won't ask it then I will. Are we done here? Or issss there anything elssssse that I can do for you? Or we can do for each other? Or we can do to sssssomeone else? If not, I would happily like to leave.... this."

He gestured to Cora's room. It wasn't much different to his chambers. Maybe his was darker but then Cora had a lamp lit. Either way, it's not the room he's been assigned to nor the one he would like to sleep in tonight.
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix on 27/4/2018, 09:55

Cora stared at him. Alright. Seems like both Cora and Renn had a tendency to annoy each other. Renn with his constant 'I am better than you' and...Cora really did not know how she annoyed him. Maybe it was just because she was rather new as an ALpha. Maybe because she was the first female Alpha. Nec got mad at her saying that, given that everyone knew she was two thirds male. Only her appreance was the one of a woman and you could even debate how much Cora herself was female.

She sighed, "Listen. I don't want to start a fight with you, even if it is just words right now. I think you need as much sleep as I do right now, given the way you look."
Renn was always pale, which made the rings under his eyes all the more visible. And now he did not just look tired from physical exhaustion but also from the general interaction with people.
Cora looked outside through the small window her room had. Quite some time had passed and it would probably turn night within an hour or two.
"We should eat soon. I think it's quite important that both of us show up. But we should not show up at the same time, nor come from the same direction. Who knows what the other two will think.", she did not refer to Driscoll now, they both knew what he would think regardless.

Cora took a deep breath, "Alright. How about you go to your room right now, I go take another nap so I do not look as dead as you do right now...and then we both go eat. And...I am pretty sure I do not have to warn you right now, but Driscoll might pay you a visit tonight.", she scoffed, "Might...he will pay you a visit tonight. It is unlikely he does it again with me. He is not nearly as mad with me than he is with you. You should sleep somewhere where he does not expect you to sleep."
Cora grinned, "You can sleep between my soldiers in their quarters. I don't want you to sleep in the room where my Betas are in. They deserve some privacy."
Given how he before she did not even want to propose that he could sleep here and she could sleep somewhere else.
cornix

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura on 27/4/2018, 16:38

Renn nodded toward Cora, letting his body stretch in the process. He decided he would take a nap before heading to the food court.

"Thanksss, but that won't be necessary. If Driscoll wants to play, then me and him can play. He issss my new toy after all. I can't have him thinking he is above me."

Renn headed to the door and opened it, turning to face Cora again before he left.

"I guesssss I'll see you at dinner then."
He gave a shirt wave of goodbye and exited the chambers. The Snake weaved his way through corridors, making sure to go round in circles from time to time. He did this to make sure he wasn't being followed.

Once Renn had reaches his chambers, he did not waste time to enter. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it in an exhausted manner.

He pushed himself off the door and lightly tapped around the room with his foot. Eventually, near the corner opposite his bed, the tapping sounded hollow.
König pulled up the wooden panels and found his little, body-sized hole.

Renn carefully stepped inside the smaller hole and managed to lay down. Once he was comfortable, he grabbed the wooden flooring and put it back in its rightful place.

He steadied his breathing so it was practically inaudible before falling a sleep. If anyone where to enter the room now, it'd be empty from their perspective.
Renn loved finding places to hide.
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix on 28/4/2018, 22:44

Cora watched him leave and shook her head at Renn's behaviour. He was certainly an odd person to know. Not necessarily a bad companion...but an odd one for sure.
She closed the door properly, locking it well and then layed down to sleep again.

A good hour to one and a half hours Cora was woken up by a knock on the door. It was Ludwig, she could tell by the way he knocked. They had established a signal quite a while ago and it was widely used.
"Food.", he said with a bored voice and went away.
Cora slowly got up and put on long pants instead of short ones to hide her abbrassions and bruises a bit. She then went downstairs to eat with the others.
Cora was there before Renn, what a surprise. Did he get lost? She smiled at the thought of Renn hopelessly running around the mansion, but still laughing like a fox to hide his insecurities.

She sat down next to Driscoll. Cora did not want to leave the last seat free in between them. It would seem way too suspicious and she really did not want to play any political games right now, no matter what Nec said in her brain.
"Good evening!", she said to all three of the Alphas present. Cora took herself some mashed potatoes and some peas and started eating. She did not really care if the others had started already or not. She was quite hungry, esspecially after all that little bit of effort she already did today.
Driscoll stared at her angrily, but he eventually stopped and got himself something to eat as well.
Cora started talking with Gillian about the military. More or less their training. The way they trained their people was still a joke to everyone in the pack and it losened the tension a bit given they all started laughing.
cornix

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura on 29/4/2018, 00:18

Renn woke from his nap because of an abrupt, annoying knock on his door. He soon recognized his Beta's voice as he called out to the Alpha.

"King, the other Alphas have gone to eat. Will you be joining them?"

Renn sighed and started moving the floorboards to get out from his hiding hole. As he got up, he stretched before dusting off his clothes.

"Dissssmissed."

The word was demanding and fast. Straight to the point which was what Renn preferred. A small, genuine and normal smile appeared on the Snakes relaxed face as he heard Garin's footsteps fade away.

König stepped out of his secret resting place and returned the wooden planks to their usual position to make it look like there was nothing wrong with the room. After doing that, he exited his chambers and made his way to the dining area and joined the other Alphas at the table without greeting.

Renn sat opposite Driscoll with an evil and mischievous expression and his trademark smile. The other Alpha gave a murderous and dark stare back.
There was a spark of an enemy relation that crossed the eyes of both men.

Renn broke the eye contact first and started to get his food from whatever scraps were left over. A con to being the last one to turn up to eat.
He got mash, peas and whatever the meat was that was served. It was dry and clearly not fresh, just like rations.

He started eating without saying a word. Just like usual. He would not speak unless spoken to.
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix on 29/4/2018, 21:32

Cora greeted Renn by just nodding towards him. There was no need to elaborate on greeting more right now. She did not really want to make the other Alphas think they were working together. Which...Driscoll knew but not the others. They did not need to either.
After Renn had sat down and taken himself something to eat she continued to talk about the military.
"So. Where was I? The funniest part was still them teaching how to fight. And...", she continued elaborating on how useless their training was in some ways. It even managed to get Driscoll to smirk a bit here and there.
"I believe I have talked enough about myself though. Do you have any funny client stories?", she asked them.
Gillian thought about it for a bit. "We had one woman that hired our men...as if they were prositutes. As in, she wanted to. In some way it was easy money but neither of the ones I sent there were comfortable with her and they all came back traumatized.", he started laughing.
"You should have seen their faces, since then they really do not want to take female clients anymore!"
He continued to grin, lost in thoughts about it.
Cora looked at Renn, "Can you recall anything of the like?", she was not sure how he would react. He might call everyone childish or he might actually put some effort in bettering the relationship with everyone. She hoped he would atleast try a bit.
cornix

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura on 29/4/2018, 22:15

Renn was calm and quietly eating, listening in on the gossip and stories which he all found quite boring and stupid. He was the unexpectedly dragging in to the discussion as Cora asked him if he had any stories.

König sighed and placed his fork down carefully before looking at the group.
"Usually I don't partake in childissssh activities like messing around on jobsss as its stupid and unnecessary. However, there was thissss one time where a noble had hired me to be hissss bodyguard and I went on the job myself along with a few of my group. One day, he randomly sssstarted taking with me and we got on the subject of prostitutessss. He had asked me what I would like in a prostitute, right, and I ansssswered him by describing his wife. After that I alssssso told him that I actually wouldn't pay her very much though. Ssssince that talk he didn't walk to chat with me again."

The Snake told his story with an uninterested tone and never once laughed during or after telling it. He looked at each of the group one by one and shook his head.

" In all honesty if you can laugh at your work like thissss I don't think I will ever be able to understand how you lot are Alphasssss. You all ssssshould be serious and be setting an example to your subordinatesssss, leading with fear. No one will take you ssssseriously when you all act like five year olds."

Renn stop looking at the group and picked dip his fork, going back to eating in his calm quiet state. As soon as he finished eating, he was going to leave and head back to his chambers.
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3