Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295) Empty Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295)

Post by Nerdeity 29/11/2018, 06:38

Karanes District. Launching point of Survey Corps expeditions and the main retention pond for off-duty Scouts. Just being here put Severin at great risk - he was the enemy of the state, after all. But first impressions were important, and the Rogue Shifter knew that more than anyone else. As to why he was placing himself in Survey Corps Central? Recruitment. His hidden eyes and hears had informed him of a potential candidate for Severin to swoop in and grab: West Elias Valen, daughter of the decorated Survey Corps veteran Lukas Valen. A noted activist for humanitarian efforts, Severin was confident he could sway the young woman to his side.

Severin dressed himself in civilian clothing, with a straw hat to keep out the sun and help hide his identity. Sticking to the sides of streets, he would check his immediate vicinity every few minutes to keep track of his secret weapon: Kurt. Kurt was an adorable pygmy goat with a penchant for ramming into people at extremely convenient times. He was also absolutely adorable and exploited a weakness that West had for animals. Especially small, cute ones. Recounting the important notes from his informants in his head, Severin kept a sharp eye out for his quarry. Kurt's eyes were less peeled, focusing instead on ramming the occasional stranger's heel or munching on whatever had fallen onto the ground. After wrestling an apple core from Kurt's mouth, Severin looked up only to see her looking into the window of a shop across the street. Clad in unimpressive civilian clothes, Severin mentally remarked at how androgynous the woman looked. Taking a few seconds to get Kurt hyped up, he released his goat and casually watched it sprint towards West at breakneck speed (for a goat, anyways.) After a few moments, Severin feigned concern and took off after Kurt, running behind the goat as it hurtled towards West's ankles on a collision route.
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet
Strength: 4
Agility: 9
Intellect: 9

Back to top Go down

Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295) Empty Re: Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295)

Post by Bark295 29/11/2018, 17:08

West had been wandering around for a while in Karanes, she wanted some time to think by herself without other soldiers wandering around to make her loose her train of thought. While wandering around in a shopping area wasn’t the most quiet place, it meant she was in a location where not a lot of people would know her. So she wasn’t going to have to worry about questions from them. She wandered into a few shops: things like general stores and clothing. West had the money to buy things, a good chunk on hand was from a street fight she won, but she didn’t really feel the need to buy anything. The soldier was just about to give up and head back to HQ when she say something in one of the windows: a nice looking coat. West was never really one for fashion but it looked rather warm and she knew winter wasn’t to far off. She shrugged and walked into the store, even if it wasn’t practical to have it, it was still nice to have. She left the store after paying with the coat on, it was bulkier than the clothes she’s used to but it felt pretty warm. As she walked around more and more she had an eerie feeling she was being watch, but not coming around Karanes a lot she shrugged it off thinking to be her own paranoia. “Even when walking I can’t shake a soldier’s attitude” she sighed to herself ignoring the feeling and going back to walking thorough the district. West came across a produce stand, she then bought a few apples to bring back to her horse upon returning to HQ.

After just shopping for a while she realized it was going to start getting late soon, she decided to look at one more store before leaving. Walking down the street she came to the window of a shop. She was debating on whether or not she was going to get anything when she heard an odd sound behind her. “what the?” she turned around to see a small goat going right for her. West paused for a second rather endeared by the tiny creature when she realized it was getting ready to ram her. Knowing that it wasn’t a good idea to grab the goat without protection she placed the bag of apples down and pulled off her coat. Once it got close enough she threw the coat over the goat’s head and scooped up the little thing before it could ram the wall “gotcha!”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet
Strength: 11
Agility: 7
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295) Empty Re: Blue-Collar Crimes (Pre-Trost) (closed - Bark295)

Post by Nerdeity 30/11/2018, 06:04

Goat intercepted. West had managed to notice Kurt's charge and had scooped him up in her jacket. 'Clever girl', Severin remarked in his head.

Good job, Kurt. Mission accomplished. Now onto phase two - the first impression.

Severin smirked a bit as he bolted over to West, a concerned and apologetic expression on his face as he slowed down to meet her. Trailing behind his goat, the most wanted man within the walls hid his grin and began to make a bit of a fuss in West's general direction."Kurt! You horned rascal! I'm going to have to put you on a rope at this rate!" Severin shouted, stopping a few feet away from West. "Thank you so much for grabbing that little rascal. Chewed his way through the fence, he did." Breathing heavily, Severin appeared to be out of breath from running a good distance after his runaway pet and from the continued thanks he was spitting out in between breaths- emphasis on appeared. Standing upright after having 'caught' his breath, Severin offered to take Kurt from the dirtied West and decided that now was an opportune moment to initiate a conversation. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself! The name's Harald. Harald Koehler." Laughing as he held Kurt in his arms again, the fugitive returned his gaze to the Scout after a few seconds. "And who might the quick-armed savior of my dear pet be, besides in need of a new coat?" It looked somewhat expensive from his initial glances at it, but Severin had little care for monetary expenses. Material items paled in comparison to the value of dependable allies. "I'll get you a new coat to replace the one my dear Kurt ruined. It's the least I can do." The bait was set - all West had to do was take it, and she'd be within his clutches. Nobody could refuse him of what he wanted.
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 1/12/2018, 04:04

While West wasn’t pleased to have a goat try to ram her she knew that they could be rambunctious creatures. She pulled back the coat a bit to free the goats head, taking a moment she appreciated how small it was. Scratching behind it’s ears she chuckled “alright who do you belong to?” West looked around until she noticed the person running toward her, looking back at the goat she smiled “is that your owner?” she waited until he stopped before saying anything regarding the goat being put on a rope “it might be a good idea, I might be lenient but someone else might not take to kindly to being rammed.” She continued to stroke the goat as the stranger thanked her “it was no problem really, I’m glad I was able to help.” she was a bit shocked the goat managed to chew through a fence but it must have been determined to get out. West was glad she was the one who ended up finding it since if it had successfully rammed someone else it would probably have been taken away for injuring them.
Honestly when he offered to take Kurt back she wanted to pet it a bit longer but she gave the man his pet back. She brushed off her shirt and picked up her bag listening as the man introduced himself “pleasure to meet you Harald." She leaned her back against the window of the shop when He began inquiring about her name “call me West.” She smiled a bit looking at the goat “dose he get out a lot or was today the first day?” normally if she saw goats around they would either be herded or in a pen, the goats she normally seen were a lot bigger as well. Raising a brow about him getting her a new coat she looked down seeing it had been a bit damaged by the attempted ram. It wasn’t too pricey but she appreciated the fact that he was willing to replace the damaged one “I appreciate that and I think I’ll take you up on that offer Harald”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 2/12/2018, 06:13

Severin stood there, holding his most loyal compatriot as he watched West lean against the glass pane of the store they stood in front of. It reeked of pollen, profusely stating to the Rogue Shifter's nostrils that they were without a doubt in front of a floral shop. True to his agents' debriefing, West casually and politely introduced herself - a slight military overtone in her posture as she did so. Smiling, Severin ruffled Kurt's fur and began preparing the conversation the two were to have in a few minutes. Just as planned. "Consider me lucky then," Severin stated," having run into someone as lenient as you on the subject of aggravated goat assault. As for him getting out of our yard and through the fence..." Severin shrugged."It seems there is no barrier on this planet that will hold him from what he wants. I found him outside of the Walls, you know. Kurt always finds a way. If he doesn't, he makes one." Severin petted his goat and adjusted his grasp on the beast so as to make it more comfortable on his arms. "Never quite figured out why he was so unusually small - nor why he stayed at such a size. It truly is like nothing I have seen before..." Dragging his gaze along West's person, he analyzed the damage Kurt had wrought upon the Scout's coat. Satisfactory for a military child. Bringing his eyes back up to West, Severin nodded his head. "Alright, West. If you wouldn't mind walking with me to which one of this legion of stores you got your coat at, I'll be able to replace it." He looked back down at Kurt, who had begun nibbling on Severin's own coat. "Rambunctious little devil, aren't you?"
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 2/12/2018, 08:28

West thought the little goat would make an excellent companion, it also seemed to double as an attack goat when needed. West was a bit surprised he didn’t book it after he found out that her coat was damaged. Normally people would be a bit intimidated by her unintentional glare but he was pretty okay with it. The man seemed friendly enough and it was nice not having to communicate in her usual strict military tone. She completely forgot about the fact that she was going to go back to HQ after seeing the shop but on the other hand they probably wouldn’t be to concerned if she was gone for another hour or so. “I used to live near an old man who had goats so I’m used to it, I would also consider Kurt lucky as well, I’d hate to have seen the little guy confiscated for injuring a civilian.” But she shrugged and smiled “but don’t worry I probably wouldn’t have been to sore about it if he got me.” West chuckled as he claimed there was no barrier capable of keeping the goat in, she was surprised he found a goat outside the wall, however since titans were not known to attack animals it made sense how he was still alive. When he said he wasn’t sure why the goat was so small she shrugged “I personally think he’s a wonderful size. West noticed he was looking down at her coat, she wasn’t too attached to it since she had just got it. She slung it over her shoulder then looked back at him “least I know it’s multifunctional” blocks the cold and apparently goats. When he asked her to take him to the store where she bought the coat she looked down the street taking a moment trying to remember which way she came from. She pointed down one of the streets and spoke “it was down this way, it’s fortunately not too far from here.” Seeing that the goat had began chewing on his coat she gave a lighthearted sigh and reached into her apple back “here he might like chewing on this more than the fabric.”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 3/12/2018, 06:47

Severin observed West as their conversation progressed. She chuckled. That's a good sign. If this amiable atmosphere kept up, Severin was confident he could whip her up into a proper revo...reformist. Severin monologued in his head as West spoke, reminding himself to listen to his public relations adviser and to replace 'revolution' with 'reform'. Personally, Severin disliked both the politics around his movement and the wordplay he was having to use. A necessary evil, it was. Social cues brought Severin's focus back into reality and he released a friendly chuckle at West's joke. The Scout's arm swung out and pointed towards the shop, and Severin's eyes followed. While not the ideal distance for recruitment speeches, he was confident he could make do. It was impossible to fail with Kurt so close by.

Severin looked down. Right. He's eating MY coat now. How ironic. I really must work on getting lost in thought with these interior monologues all the time. Quickly nabbing the apple offered to him, Severin appeased the devil in his arms with her sweet, crunchy offering - sparing his coat a few precious minutes. Thanking West for the apple, he gestured towards the shop his quarry had acquired her coat from. ''Well, I'm sure you have somewhere to be before the sun heads down behind the Wall. Shall we get started?" Walking past West, Severin scruffled Kurt's fluff and pulled the almost completely devoured apple core away from the ravenous beast, tossing it to the side of the street to decompose. Once the two were walking side-by-side, Severin decided to start things off safe, with idle chit-chat to keep words flowing between them. "So, West, catcher of goats, what else do you do for a living? I'd imagine a girl with reflexes like those does something that keeps you on your toes - nothing like goat-herding or farming." Of course, Severin already knew the answer to this, but West was not aware of that fact. Yet, at least.
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 4/12/2018, 18:42

West chuckled as the goat began munching on the apple. She nodded as he inquired about heading down since soon she was going to have to head back for the night. “it’s probably a good idea to do it sooner than later, I don’t remember when the shop closes” Then she walked along leading him down the street. It was a bit quiet while West went over some things in her head, namely what to do with the damaged coat. She turned her head when he asked about what she dose for a living. That’s right she wasn’t wearing her uniform so he probably didn’t know anything about it. rubbing the back of her head she answered solemnly “I’m in the Survey Corps” it’s not like she had a problem saying it but she knew that not a lot of people are willing to take that job since in a lot of cases it leads to a one way trip into a titan’s stomach. She thought about what he said regarding her reflexes, her reflexes weren’t even initially from being in the survey corps it was from years of training with her father, but she failed to mention that “it can be a pretty tough job at times but… it’s what I’m meant to do.” It was practically what she was born to do. Looking at him out of the corner of her eye she inquired “what about you? Kurt’s not exactly a milking goat so I don’t think a goat farmer comes to mind”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 4/12/2018, 22:46

The Rogue Shifter pursed his lips in seeming frustration. "If you don't know when the shop closes, let's hurry. I don't want to be unable to replace your coat after such a disastrous first impression!" As the two walked, he took note of the silence that had oddly befallen them, finding himself struggling to break it for some reason. Maybe he was just nervous about being in Karanes District, surrounded by Scouts who were out to kill him. Maybe it was just the jitters one gets before heading onstage to perform. Whatever it was, he was quietly thankful when West took it upon herself to answer his inquiry. Severin feigned surprise and arched his eyebrows upon West 'revealing' her career choice to him. The accompanying sense of admiration wasn't as faked, however. "You're with the Scouting Legion! Wow. That's quite noble of you Everybody has their calling." Severin nodded his head and looked down at Kurt. "She's making sure you're not Titan chow, buddy. Better stop trying to eat her stuff or you might get the boot!" Casually scanning his surroundings to see if any disguised military personnel had recognized him, Severin adjusted his hat and looked back towards West as she inquired about his method of employment. Smiling, he told her another false truth:

"I work as a landscaper for the nobles in the Interior." Severin beamed. "Family business for fifty years, now." Severin gently nudged Kurt's head away from his coat collar as he talked. "Not nearly as exciting or valiant as your occupation, but I take great pride in it nonetheless."
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 7/12/2018, 03:26

“you don’t have to worry about making a bad impression, you offered to replace it at least I know some people would have dash as soon as they realized it was damaged, push comes to shove it can be done another day.” She wasn’t used to formal first impressions that didn’t involve someone in the military so it was kinda strange to her. “it’s alright just take a breath your making a great first impression.” She paused when he looked surprised by her choice of occupation, most people were surprised when she first said it, but then they remembered it’s her. “mhmm, I’m a part of the scouting legion… I was called crazy for not joining the military police to live the good life on the inside… but I have my reasons for the direction I went in. she chuckled when he said Kurt wasn’t titan chow since she was making sure the titans were in check “ohh titans wouldn’t go after him, they don’t go after animals, only humanity…” it was an unfortunate thing for everyone. “don’t give him the boot he’s a good goat, rambunctious but good.” She listened to his occupation “that sounds like a really artistic job” she always had an appreciation for nature and how people bring it into a man made structure. “it’s always great following in the families footsteps.” She shook her head “what makes a job great isn’t valiance, it’s the pride and effort one puts into it.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 11/12/2018, 05:59

Severin smiled as West talked about pride and effort, scanning the shops along the street as they passed by. "It really is artistic. The big-heads up there have some of the most odd requirements for shrubbery sculpture, like, ever. One of them had me make one of a Titan - I swear some of those guys are lunatics!" Severin exasperated that last bit, swinging an arm out in an exaggerated motion. Putting Kurt down, Severin motioned 'I'll be watching you' with his fingers before turning his eyes back to West. "Speaking of Titans, how many have you killed? Dozens, I bet. I considered joining the Corps when I was younger, but this damned knee of mine cemented my future in the Interior. Trimming that hedge monster is the closest I'll ever get to the action." Severin laughed, adjusting his coat. Stepping across the dirt road, Severin craned his head to watch a carriage pass by. Swinging his face back around to face West, Severin fixed his hat and pursed his lips. "How much longer is it to the shop? Or - I do fear - were we so caught up with each other that we walked right past it?" He glanced backwards, eyeing the shop signs that he could see. As he looked, Severin noticed a glaring lack of goat. "Maybe I'm just worrying too much... Kurt! Here!" Severin shouted. Several moments later, the small goat appeared from behind an alleyway, chewing on an apple. From where he got that apple Severin did not know.
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 19/12/2018, 02:31

West walked along looking around the shops as he started talking about the strange shrubbery they had him make “what crazy shapes did they have you making? Animals, people, etc?” she was curious, the shrubbery she was used to was regular old shrubbery. She paused when he stated there was a titan shrub “is that so? That’s… honestly a strange request to make” she didn’t realize that there were people who would do that, she didn’t know why people would want that. She shrugged it off chuckling at the gesture he made towards the goat, when he asked how many she’s killed she scratched the back of her head “I don’t know honestly, I never took count and sometimes I’d forget killing some…” she patted his back when he said he was considering it before but his knee wouldn’t let him “we could have the extra man power, speaking of knees I should check up on Captain Delenni next time I go up there” she looked off to the side before looking back at him “he was on a mission with me and a titan used his legs as a chew toy.” If he hadn’t returned to the forest to find her his legs would have been fine but mistakes were made. Upon being asked how far the shop was she pointed “it’s that one on the corner, luckily it doesn’t look closed.” She noted the lights in the window before flinching as he shouted looking for Kurt “oh that can’t be good” she couldn’t believe he slipped away from them when they weren’t here looking. Turning to the alleyway she saw the goat emerging with another apple in his mouth “oh dear… my guess is that he didn’t find that in the trash and we’re probably going to have to deal with a fruit vendor”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 26/12/2018, 03:07

Severin grimaced upon hearing the Scout's legs becoming crippled by a Titan. He wasn't one to believe in divine intervention much, but only having your legs face the jaws of a Titan could be deemed an act of mercy.

"This Captain Delenni fellow seems a brave man. Then again, all you Scouts are." The Shifter adjusted his coat, smiling as the shop they were hunting finally appeared in front of them. "I'm glad it's not closed, West. I wonder wha- Kurt you madman where did you get that apple!?" Hurriedly picking up his mischievous pet Severin shoved the animal into his coat and tossed the apple core over his shoulder, trapping the ravenous beast upon his chest. Kurt protested, of course, but to no avail. The rambunctious pygmy goat was trapped within Severin's leathery prison and there was no escaping. He was officially in...

Time Out.

By the time the goat's struggling had subsided, Severin had arrived at the threshold of their quarry - the clothing shop West had acquired her coat at. Just from eyeballing the exterior of the store, the Rogue Shifter was already coming to conclusions about the place. It was a quaint shop, quite pleasing to the eyes with it's rustic decor - and was that a faint, aromatic hint of lavender he smelled creeping out from the windows? Severin's eyes trailed around to the front of the store, slowing down to observe the sign hanging above the entryway. The sign was quite worn, an omen of business long and good. The entirety of the shop oozed a sense of peace and quiet - a harsh contrast to the bustling street just feet away from it's doors. Glancing back at West, Severin shrugged before approaching the doorway. "Standing out here and gawking won't do you any good, will it? Let's go get that coat."
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 4/1/2019, 04:12

West shook her head as he winced upon the titan biting his legs then saying he was a brave man “Brave and foolish… the only reason it happened is he came back after I told him to head back to the wall… but he will luckily keep his legs and recover.” She shoved her hands in her pocket kicking a pebble still feeling a bit guilty about the misfortune that fell upon the captain. She looked a bit concerned by the apple in the goats mouth “Kurt please tell me you didn’t steal that from someone…” she looked around waiting for an angry shop keeper to come out but fortunately is was quiet. They either didn’t care or it was a swift get away. West patted the goats head as he was scooped up by his master “sorry darling but you do bad you get punished, regardless of how adorable you might be.” West stopped and looked through the window “here we are, and it’s still open for business.” She turned to him as he approached the door, chuckling she responded “I suppose your right, lead the way.”
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 15/7/2019, 06:08

Severin eyed the storefront with a critical eye, his gaze meandering about the displays and lingering on the sign for several seconds before walking inside the building. “One thing I know about all you Scouts is your perseverance and that you all have a tendency to rush into very deadly situations without much thought as to your personal safety...” Severin looked at West and grinned.
“Time waits for no man, West.” Severin joked as he waited for her to follow. “Hurry up, you’re taking so long my clothes are going out of style! I can only afford so much, you know.”

The store was surprisingly well kept, with neat racks and shelves of clothing lining the walls and aisles, and scattered pots of lavender disseminating their floral accents into the air. “So do you remember where you found your coat, West?” Severin asked, tugging at the suspiciously clumpy lump in his jacket.
“I’ve never been in a store like this before and to be honest I’m feeling a little lost.”

Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top