Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Search of the Answer in Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Search of the Answer in Blue Empty Search of the Answer in Blue

Post by Scitis Verum 26/12/2018, 05:51

This was one of the few days that he was issued orders by above, the papers came in for the most recent recruits they were all surprised. The background for a singular Cadet was lacking in any origin at all and just about anything else. They needed to verify with the Cadet where they came from, lack of origin could lead to much more severe punishment then Dismissal. With the most recent information on the Titans, they wanted Scitis being the in charge of Commissariat he needed to get to the Girl and question her further. He figured that he mind as well to ensure that they didn't invite a Titan within the walls. He went to perform the usual routines to find a Cadet, he went to the locations she would be trained as he was pointed to each one by his old colleagues and teachers. Until finally, a Cadet told him that she was in the Marketplace nearby shopping, he knew that finding her was what he was meant to do. Though he knew that searching her personal effects could lead him to the answer without needing to interrogate her. When he entered the room he had a huge surge of nostalgia as he looked through trying to ignore it as he noted the Journal on the Desk. He took a moment to exhale relaxed as he approached the Desk and looked through it as he smiled a bit. It was going to be much easier then he thought as he flipped through, his jubilance drained from his face as he read about the Black Titan and very undetailed descriptions of what happened. He knew that he needed to confront her about this Journal. He finally made his way to the Marketplace, the only problem would be finding her. Though her Blue hair would have her standing out like a sore thumb, yet again so would his Uniform he made his way as he finally got to his objective he took a look around. He tried to find the one color upon someone's head that would make someone stand out, he slowly made his way through the people they opened up and out of his way because of his Uniform.

Last edited by Scitis Verum on 26/12/2018, 06:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This should be better now!)
Scitis Verum
Scitis Verum

Character sheet
Strength: 10
Agility: 6
Intellect: 8

https://aotrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Search of the Answer in Blue Empty Re: Search of the Answer in Blue

Post by Reiya Aurealis 26/12/2018, 07:15

Reiya had found herself walking the streets of Mitras. It was a beautiful place, it was certainly a better place than where she used to live; according to her diary, she lived in a place that could be considered a haven a place free of Titans. However, if that was true her Diary wouldn't be stained with previous wet spots on pages about a Black Titan, a Titan she had labeled "Twilight Titan." How her diary pages were full of descriptions about a titan that was seventy-five meters tall, black as midnight, with tribunal markings that were a bright yellow all over his body, his scarlet-blood red eyes. The way his back had metallic looking armor and how his kneecaps had a sharp blade-like appendage attached to both knees. How his elbows shared the same feature as if the Titan was meant to cut down anything in its way. So sure her home Esyelia, you could consider it a safe place from Titans, that is until the Twilight Titan decided to visit. Mitras definitely felt safer than Esyelia, but hey how would she know; she couldn't even remember what it was like to live there.

She was at a local booth that was selling books on the military branches, it supposedly had hot inside scoops on each branch and what it took to be a part of them and what they did.

"How fascinating! I'd love a copy, please!" Her cheerful voice could be heard from anyone else near the marketplace.

The man smiled and gave her a copy of the book he was selling, as she exchanged some local currency to purchase the book.
Reiya Aurealis
Reiya Aurealis

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitis Verum 26/12/2018, 07:31

Scitis walked down the street as he noticed a fellow Military Police Officer, he asked them if they saw someone with Blue Hair. Their response was to try to hold in laughter as he shook his head, Scitis sighed as he walked around his height above those around him made him look like a giant among the crowds. This made it inconvenient for when following someone that can track you without effort. He looked for something that someone that wrote frequently as he remembered that one thing Cadet's aim for is Books, luckily he was able to recall his first time off duty. He went to the local center of Literature when he arrived to his joy he saw her. He hid behind a pillar that would allow him near her to hear what she was saying. He could only hear Money being handled as he heard someone approach him, he only remained still to be able to get a closer look to the Girl. If it was her he would be able to easily follow her somewhere to speak to her in private.
Scitis Verum
Scitis Verum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiya Aurealis 26/12/2018, 07:50

Reiya smiled as she opened the book reading over the context carefully. It spoke of how the Military Police were to protect the royal family, and basically, they were the people who dealt with human affairs. Then you had Stationary Guard or also known as the Garrison, they were sort of your wall pickers, they guarded the walls and dealt with Titans who breached inside the walls. Then last but not least- Reiya's favorite branch. The Scouting Legion, they were the ones who took the fight to the Titans the ones who would go out and fight the Titans head on! They were the first-hand observers in this hellish war against beasts. She chuckled to herself as she flipped through the pages seeing information as too battle tactics each branch used, and emergency protocols. Her favorite one had to be if a wall was breached they'd evacuate all civilians possible and then try to reclaim the land from the Titans, that one sounded interesting. it piqued her interest. How would that feel, it'd be like going into your own backyard to fight huge beasts who took what was once yours. As she got carried away in reading her book she looked up noticing a Military Police branch soldier staring at her from behind a pillar; she made sure to make sure he didn't notice that she had seen him.

Standing up she stretched her limbs and waved goodbye to the man at the booth before running off to a nearby alleyway. Upon making her way halfway into the alleyway she could hear the pitter-patter of footsteps behind her, she quickly turned to face the man.

"Why, hello there!" Reiya saluted the man, chuckling. "Judging based off the logo on your uniform you're of the Military Police branch right?" Reiya began to question the man, "Tell me, are the rumors true? Are you a self-righteous pig who cares for only your safety? Do you take advantage of women just to get a laugh?"

Her soft eyes had turned cold stone as she stared at the man who was assigned to question her but now it was her questioning him. It was as if her bubbly, soft, but yet playful side had completely vanished, her eyes had looked hollow; almost emotionless now.
Reiya Aurealis
Reiya Aurealis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitis Verum 26/12/2018, 08:48

As she began to question him Scitis held an expression as if she said nothing, his eyes peered through her as to him at this moment she was merely a child that knew nothing. She was insulting a Superior and someone that had every right to have her brought forward in court, to have her expelled from the Military ranks. He could not blame her for not knowing what was hardly common knowledge to those below him, Cadet's always had this spirit before they are instructed to face an actual Titan. He knew the risk of telling her too much about his Superior's interests in her, he instead slowly paced towards her and forced her to move back. Each step growing closer no matter the pace she took.

"I understand that for some this might go over your head. I am hoping you are the rare Cadet that is actually an asset, because for this amount of not only questioning a Superior. I am also in charge of punishing those that do not follow the rules and laws. Being a part of the same system as me doesn't exempt you from my judgment, it only bars yours down with more. So, I will take the time to let you apologize. I have been asked to reintroduce you to the basics of answering simple questions."

They slowly made their way into an Alley across the street, as she grew closer to a wall he slowed his pace and stopped as she would be about an inch from the Wall.

"You will tell me what you know about the Titan that destroyed your home, then explain to me why you find yourself more important than any other Cadet. Then you will tell me where you came from, that is information you should have surrendered upon joining. The only thing that sets you apart right now is your abnormal hair color, something that is beyond me why it is that way. If you answer now we can do this without anything to harm you. In the eyes of anyone else, you would be chained and tortured. The only reason you are not is that I am in charge of my own affairs. You help me and I am sure I can put in a good word for you, even with your pointless insults I would prefer someone like you choosing where to be then someone that doesn't know that I am watching."
Scitis Verum
Scitis Verum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiya Aurealis 26/12/2018, 20:28

Reiya smirked as the man seemed to grow into some sort of hard-ass officer. He directed she apologize and give him information on a Titan that destroyed her home. Her thoughts raced, the only way he could have possibly known about a Titan destroying where she was originally from was if he read through her personal belongings. If he thought to threaten her and prying her for answers would get her to open her mouth he was clearly a fool. A man of mistakes. If this was out living in the walls would be for her, it was inadequate for her well-being. 

He continued to ramble on about how he owes her an apology and all that, about how he will look past it because she probably doesn't understand how someone of her rank should be treating someone of his rank. Her eyes rolled past her skull as he wanted her to tell him why she thought she was one of the more important cadets. Was this guy for real? God damn. He was giving her a headache, she thought nothing much about herself- her memories were all in a scramble; often she found herself not knowing what was real and what were dreams from her past self. 

"It's not me who thinks I'm special. It's you, and the rest of them who keep coming to pry me for information." Reiya huffed, "If you think I owe you an apology your mistaken. For I'm just an outsider who is curious to learn more about the ranks, I was only simply asking from the rumors I heard roaming the streets of inside these walls. If that upsets you maybe you should speak to everyone inside these walls." Reiya began to take hold of the conversation once more,  "Also, here's the deal. You aren't the last man to come and question me on my day of relaxation and you probably won't be the last. I can't tell you guys anything when I'm suffering from memory loss, it'd be no good if I shared information and it turned out to be false because I can't remember what were the actual events." 

Reiya pulled two apples out from a bag she had that was tied around her thigh, before taking a bite from one, with a smile.

Reiya's voice became soft and bubbly once again, "Mmm! You guys sure know how to grow fruit though! Would you like an apple, officer?" She chuckled, "I only want to learn more about you guys just like you want to learn more about me, how unfair you guys expect information from me but yet I have to go digging in your streets for an idea. Plus you can't expect a girl who's ill to be of danger can you?"

Reiya knew that last part only held some weight, yet she had a weak immune system but she would slowly adapt to where she wouldn't be in a terminal ill state if she were to catch something. That and her scores during training were of the highest in her class.
Reiya Aurealis
Reiya Aurealis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitis Verum 29/12/2018, 06:25

"I now realize it was my mistake to assume from your file you would be logical. As she continued his expression never changed for a moment, he knew how it was to be a proper rookie that didn't experience anything from a perspective that would be considered actually dangerous. To be someone that was forced to engage the enemy, and never let anything get in the way of it. Due to the attacks in areas he was covering it was something he experienced and would never wish it on another, he knew recruits lacked the perspective at first.

"There is very little holding you to remain a Cadet, Brass far above us both has requested it. It is much easier to tell me or tell me why you have failed to give us the information." Scitis watched for her reaction and hoped it would be easier then it seems to be going. He merely wanted her to be like his old friend in Garrison at least she had a sense of humor when disregarding orders, as rare as she was ever caught doing so assuming she did. He sighed as he waits for her response and an end to this confrontation.
Scitis Verum
Scitis Verum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down