Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread Empty The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread

Post by Herdir 29/8/2017, 13:48

So, just thought I'd make this:

This is a thread aimed to develop a way (between players, purely as theoretical idea) of how to beat the Red Titan, Severin Wildner. Of course, any method achieved could be used for other shifters down the line as well, and this thread will remain open for every new shifter should a new method be devised.

As such, feel free to share any idea, no matter how crazy or impossible, about how to beat Sev. We need every bit of thinking possible.
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread Empty Re: The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread

Post by Alan Katlewande 29/8/2017, 18:29

Convince him to stop being a twat?
Problem solved.
Alan Katlewande
Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 9
Intellect: 7

Back to top Go down

The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread Empty Re: The Grand Severin (and other shifters) Murdering Thread

Post by Herdir 29/8/2017, 18:51

Well that's no fun now, is it?

Even then humanity should have a theoretical counter measure. Y'know, just in case he ever goes psycho again.
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 29/8/2017, 22:22

Metal titan? Haha, good joke me!

Seriously though, can we use a guillotine blade cannon to stop/divert the blood enough to attack the nape?
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Warthen 30/8/2017, 06:14

One word: Explosives!

Although severing his head like how Mitsuo mentioned wouldn't be a terrible idea either if it could be managed.
Orion Warthen
Orion Warthen

Character sheet
Intellect: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 30/8/2017, 10:28

I didn't actually mention severing Severin's head. I was on about using big guillotine blades to create barriers from the running blood on the Red Titan's body.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Warthen 31/8/2017, 05:38

Ah well, you said guillotine, that usually means that heads will roll. Or at least be removed from the body.
Orion Warthen
Orion Warthen

Character sheet
Intellect: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdeity 1/10/2017, 03:18

You all make me feel so special.
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet
Strength: 4
Agility: 9
Intellect: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 8/7/2019, 10:32

Is this a dead topic, because I thought of a way to improve the plan.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet
Intellect: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Herdir 9/7/2019, 01:07

It is a dead topic.

However, we welcome necromancers. Tell us, what is your idea?
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 9/7/2019, 01:14

A flaw I see in the plan is how we would prevent the Red Titan from seeing this and dodging or something of the sort. An answer I though of could be to use Anti-Personnel 3dmg to shoot the eyes of the Titan which would not be shielded by the boiling blood as if they were the Titan could not see. Anti-Personnel gear has been seen to be a high caliber in the anime and I thought if we shot the Titans eyes we could effectively blind them for a short amount of time.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet
Intellect: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top