Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Advances(Open to everyone.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advances(Open to everyone.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Advances(Open to everyone.)

Post by Sprw201 19/9/2019, 19:38

The strange girl introduced herself as Ginger, saying that she went by no other name. That was fine by René. The only thing that made him think a little bit was when she refused to shake his hand. “I don’t like touching other people.” A little weird, but he could respect people’s boundaries. He nodded in acceptance and lowered his hand.

He heard Arthur introduce himself to Ginger and then saying something about fighting only if it was abnormal, and that going back to the walls was a better idea if it was a normal titan. He caught sight of Ginger putting her hair up. Now of all times? He’d never had long hair himself so he could only understand based on what his cousin had told him about what it was like. He’d half considered growing his own hair out. Absentmindedly he reached up and twirled a strand around his finger.

The titan drew closer, and he mounted his horse. He could see it in definition now. It was… really weird. Borderline disturbing. It’s limbs were all… wrong. It was half bent to the side, its left arm trailing on the ground and it’s head was slanted in a perfect 180 degree twist.

“That’s…. Either an aberrant or the weirdest titan I’ve ever seen. Admittedly I haven’t had much experience with aberrants…” He maneuvered his horse so it was facing the titan. “It is getting closer… but I mean, I don’t want to risk anybody’s lives or anything over one titan. I think it’s best if we head back to the walls.”

As much as he hated the idea. As much as he wanted to kill that titan and show off his skills, and as prepared at this rag-tag group was with all of them having 3DMG, he didn’t feel right putting others in danger.

“Ginger, you didn’t come with a horse right? You’ll have to saddle up with either me or Arthur. We’re too close to the titan to walk all that distance to the walls anyway.” He waited nervously for her response. He wished he’d just told her to go with Arthur, but he just met her today and he didn’t want to pressure her. He didn’t want to pressure Arthur either.

Fact of the matter is that he’d never ridden with another person on the same horse before, and he was scared of what would happen. In the Scouts, they always brought extra horses with them in case someone’s horse was killed or got lost, that way they wouldn’t have to worry about sharing a horse with someone else. He looked between Arthur and Ginger, waiting for either one of them to say something.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 8
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 21/9/2019, 02:49

Ginger nodded to Arthur "Yes, I agree with that...would have been safer, too."
Granted, she wasn't very social so she probably wouldn't have even talked to him in the first place, but she really had no choice out here; it was either handle anxiety or have two suspicious people on her tail. She could hear the titan coming closer and directed her attention at it, but she instantly regretted it. It was the most hideous thing she had ever seen in her life. "Ew...that's the weirdest looking titan I've ever seen." Ginger said, listening to René talk about it.

She didn't feel like going back, she just got out here, but at the same time she did NOT want to be eaten by some freaky looking titan, either. For once, she agreed with someone other than herself and Emma when René said they should head back.

"I can ride with whomever, if that's fine. I have no preference, either way," she said in response to René "If it makes you uncomfortable then I can ride with Arthur. Or the other way around, if Arthur isn't fine with it..."
Ginger honestly hated horses, when she was younger her dad was showing her how to ride one and ended up with a broken leg and cracked ribs because it got spooked. 'Great, just my luck' she thought bitterly.
Little
Little

Character sheet
Strength: 4
Intellect: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 30/9/2019, 05:45

OOC:/ Since Awesome hasn't responded, why don't you go, Sprw. (That is, unless Awesome has any objections)
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 11/10/2019, 03:41

OOC:/Sorry, I forgot to respond.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet
Agility: 7
Intellect: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 11/10/2019, 03:46

Arthur stared at the titan, continuing to study it, looking specifically at the abnormalities of the gigantic arm and twisted neck, it was most likely an abnormal though it may not have been one they had to fight, the bigger arm trailing across the ground would slow it down which meant that they could flee back to the walls and get back inside safely if all went according to plan,"I don't care who you ride with." Arthur said in response to Ginger.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet
Agility: 7
Intellect: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 14/10/2019, 21:11

Since neither Ginger nor Arthur cared who rode with who, René said that she should ride with Arthur. He was nervous around Ginger, and couldn’t figure out why. Her eyes were the most beautiful he’d ever seen. Her hair was such a pretty— wait, what was he even thinking about? He blushed a little and guided his horse away from Ginger and Arthu so they couldn’t see his face. At least, he hoped they couldn’t see it. What was he so embarrassed about?

Was he actually crushing on someone he just met? Someone who he didn’t know from a hole in the wall. Seriously?

He glanced behind him and he swore the titan was closer than before. It wasn’t entirely impossible, but he dreaded the idea of an encounter. What if something happened to their group? What if nobody survived? What if only he survived and was blamed for their deaths? Could you be blamed for someone else’s death? He fidgeted with a stray thread on the reigns and urged his horse into a gallop.

For a majority of the ride, René didn’t say anything, and just hoped that the distance he kept from the others was enough that they wouldn’t try to talk to him. He zoned out, tracing the outlines of the trees with his eyes, trying to see if there would be any birds or other animals out here. Why did titans have to eat humans? Why couldn’t they content themselves with animals like humans did? …..

Unless they had already exhausted that option.

It was a perfect explanation for the quietness in Wall Maria though. It sent shivers up his spine. He tried to ignore the morbidity of it, but the longer he avoided thinking about it, the more his mind kept coming back to it. What if the reason titans kept trying to break into the walls was because it was a perfectly enclosed cage of food?

He almost didn’t notice the looming walls coming into view to the west. And then they were upon the walls within a couple more minutes.

He gently tugged on the reigns to guide his horse next to Arthur’s. “How-” his voice cracked from not using it during the ride back and he cleared it. “How are we going to get back into the walls without the Garrison noticing?” He’d managed to bribe his way out, but he wasn’t sure how well bribing his way in would work. Not that he had anything he was willing to give up anyway. His uncle had always discouraged carrying more money than necessary when he was younger, and as much as he disliked the man, the habit had stuck with him. Knowing that he was going outside of the walls, he’d only brought what was absolutely important for the ‘mission’, which didn’t include money.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 16/10/2019, 02:56

Ginger nodded to René and mounted Arthur's horse. Usually by now, she would have turned tail, said that she was fine on her own, and ran off on her "crazy adventure" as one soldier had called it. However...this time was different somehow, she didn't really want to leave; not yet at least, even if she did have to ride a horse.
A thought suddenly struck her like a titan punch to the face.
She had only felt this way once before...that one boy that had lived across the street...but why now? Ginger looked at René, noticing a small bit of red tinting his cheeks before he turned away from them. A strange feeling, like butterflies, fluttered in her chest as she stared at his red-ish hair. Emma mentioned feeling like this once before...but what had she called it? She gave up on trying to remember and instead focused on the mission ahead: getting out alive.

'Maybe he isn't feeling well, I can check on him when we get back.'

The whole ride back was silent, René rode ahead so she couldn't talk to him without making Arthur go deaf, and Arthur was just generally quiet.
'Leaves me more time to plan ahead' She thought, staring at the plant material they rode past and thinking about what she would tell Emma once they got back. She would most likely tease Ginger relentlessly if she told Emma about the two men; she knew Ginger's weaknesses when it came to men.
And there was no doubt that Arthur and René were both very attractive.
Her face flushed red with embarrassment and she yanked her hood over her head to hide her reddened cheeks. 'God damnit, why now? I just met them, too! But...those captivating-
stOp that, Ginger!'

Mentally slapping herself for thinking that, she looked up as they slowed to a stop in front of the gate and considered René's question to Arthur for a bit.
Quite literally jumping off Arthur's horse, she gave René a small smirk. "Let me handle that, you two wait out here."
A couple minutes later, she walked back out of the gate. "I've dealt with the Garrison, they agreed to let us pass." she informed them, her green eyes glinting mischievously under her hood.
'Now, what to make for dinner...'

OOC: My mom looked at me weird because I was muttering 'I ship it' over and over again as I read this LMAO
excuse my weirdness.
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum