Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Advances(Open to everyone.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advances(Open to everyone.) Empty Advances(Open to everyone.)

Post by AwesomeAKC 11/7/2019, 01:22

A horse sprints across the plains, rider on back. Outside of the safety of Wall Rose a Survey Corp member searches for titans to test his new weaponry on. He notified a select few in the scouts as to make sure that if he died at least it would be known that he did. The lone scout saw a small group of three titans he thought, "This is the perfect way to test reliability and durability on the blades." The scout leapt off of his horse hooking onto a Titan and and flew around it, carefully avoiding it's attacks. Once he saw an opening the scout used his gas to fly into the titan's gaping maw. This would be a deathwish for others but the scout had a plan, he hooked onto the back of the titan's throat detaching his current blades and grabbing his new curved blades to test them. He sank the curved blades into the softer flesh of the inner mouth piercing the nape with both killing the titan. The scout then attempted to pull the blades out, but they broke, the Titan was dead but he lost his last resort, the scout thought, "Ok, I'll just get back into the walls and make some more, hopefully I don't get eaten before I do though." The scout stepped out of the now dead titan's mouth running back to his horse, as he was doing so he was grabbed by one of the other two titans. "Well, I probably shouldn't have jinxed myself because it just got me killed.", thought the scout realizing these might be his last moments. Though, he could have sworn that he heard something nearby.

OOC:This is my first roleplay thread written so I hope you like it.

Last edited by AwesomeAKC on 23/7/2019, 02:09; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Intellect: 11

Back to top Go down

Advances(Open to everyone.) Empty Re: Advances(Open to everyone.)

Post by Smirksu 13/7/2019, 13:17

A lone Survey Corp member taking on the titans in Shiganshina WAS foolish. Anyone could tell you that. But atleast having a reason such as 'testing new weaponry' made sense. Plus, he seemed to know his limits, he stopped after his goal was complete. Such a thing could not be said for Canella Amsel. But at this point, any other Survey Corp members who actually knew the girl past introductions weren't surprised and probably weren't worried. In fact, it'd be cause of worry IF Canella wasn't risking her life.

Zipping around, being free and enjoying the airtime, the orange haired hunter swiftly noticed another human out here. Intent to maybe say hello or assist him, she used her 3DMG to approach, watching him throw himself straight into one of the titan's awaiting jaws. Stupid! She loved it. He seemingly dispatched the titan from inside before attempting an escape. Grabbed up by the grubby mitts of another human-devouring beast, it seemed her time had come. From out of nowhere, the dexterous soldier hooked onto the titan intent on consuming the Survey Corp member and came spinning past him, blades slicing through his nape with ease, freeing the scout to do whatever he wanted now. Using her momentum, she hooked onto the face of the other present titan, whipping herself around before releasing her hooks. Catapulted past him, she re-aimed her hooks and engaged them again, ceasing her movement away and pulling her in for another slash at a nape.

Overall, it had gone pretty well. But she'd been out here for a while, just enjoying herself and moving. It was how she let her mind wander, testing out new tricks and using the maneuver gear to just fly like a bird. Because of this, her gas was getting pretty low. Landing safely, she'd walk up to the fellow scout. "Heyooo! You were in quite the pickle there. I hope you don't mind that I took both those kills. Can't help myself. I'm Canella by the way, Canella Amsel. You don't look familiar, so I guess we've never met!" Spoken with spunk and confidence, the female extended her hand in a friendly formal gesture. Of course, shaking hands in an area crawling with titans wasn't the best idea, but she was planning on leaving with haste afterwards anyway. Maybe their conversation could continue in a safer place or at least after she had finished refueling.
Smirksu
Smirksu

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 14
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 13/7/2019, 21:50

The scout shook her hand before stating, "My name is Arthur Curt, we probably haven't met before because I don't really talk to people. It was ok that you killed the other titans I was actually leaving because my new blades broke." As he finished his second sentence Arthur showed her the secondary scabbards where the curved blades were housed."By the way," he spoke, "why are you out in titan territory?"
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 23/7/2019, 01:13

Titan territory. It had been forever since René had last been out here. He smiled, easing his horse back into a gallop. It was good to be away from the monotony of the walls. He felt trapped inside them now, not knowing what to do and instead of exploring the towns or advancing his mind he chose to spend his days the same way, never switching things up. It wasn’t that he hated or feared change, it was maybe that his life in the walls should be one way and his life outside of them should be another. He hated to admit it, but he lived in the unexpected. The rush he got from successfully dealing with a situation that could spell his death never got old. He liked to think that the reason he stuck to the same agenda when inside the walls was because he wanted to keep that feeling of… accomplishment… for when he actually did something important.

With the repetition inside Wall Rose, René tended to dwell on things. His mistakes, and more often things he could’ve done to fix them, or better yet prevent them from happening altogether. He quickly learned that if you challenge yourself with trying to complete impossible solutions you’ll never get over your past. Being the hypocrite that he is, he just kept doing that. Over and over and over and over. It was a toxic past time.

In an effort to take his mind off things he managed to sneak out of the walls. Early that morning, when the Garrison soldiers that were guarding the wall’s gate were still drunk enough to forget but sober enough to be bribed with an unopened bottle of wine, he smuggled his horse and his 3DMG out. It was a stupid thing to do, leaving alone with no squad, much less even one teammate to watch his back. He regretted it enough to feel bad about it, but not enough to turn away from the open plains and copses of trees before him and head back into the sanctuary of the walls. He kept moving forward, and by now he was far enough from them to see the grey stone walls begin to round. Still in the far distance there was Wall Maria. The breached wall, and the reason for all of humanity’s troubles in the first place. Ever since the retreat in Wall Rose, everything grew more tense. People didn’t trust each other and everyone expected the worst right from the get-go. Such were the times.

Despite the wall-wide unease, René had always found comfort in nature, which was half of the reason why he snuck out of the walls. The other half… was a little more complicated. Due to his overactive, no, over-obsessive mind, he’d been fretting about the events of the past few months more than was healthy. Alan’s death still bothered him, and Cora’s drinking problem troubled him. He was about to delve into the problems deeper, when a titan blundered into the edge of his vision. A perfect excuse to take his mind off of things.

As he curved around a stray bolder, he noticed that there were two other titans. Troublesome, but nothing he couldn’t handle. At least, that’s what he thought before he saw a figure flying through the air and slashing at the neck of one and then careening right into the mouth/hand of another titan. He couldn’t quite make out the movements from so far away. He kicked his horse into action, praying that he could make it to whoever that was in time before they were eaten. Before he could even step up onto his horse and launch to attack, a flash of orange hair came out of nowhere. This new shadow cut down the titan that had captured the other person and once the conflict was resolved they shook hands. Friends? Enemies? He wasn’t sure who they were, only they were out in titan territory and they carried 3DMG. Maybe they were members of the Pack, but that wouldn’t make any sense whatsoever. The Pack was a sort of underground gang/ military group. They weren’t part of the military but they ran a tight ship. Cora, the Pack’s Krovla leader, was how he found out about its existence in the first place. If he hadn’t talked to her, he may have never even found out about it. They would’ve continued their quiet lifestyle, doing who knows what.

He decided to attempt to sneak in on their conversation. If he was discovered he’d have to explain himself though, and who knows if these people would trust him after that. The two of them were standing near a bunch of trees, but they were still pretty far away from them. He wasn’t sure if it would work out alright, but he might be able to hear what they’re saying from there. He doubled around behind the trees in order to not be seen, and then shot out a grappling hook from his 3DMG to get to a better vantage point in the tree. He parted a section of leaves that shrouded his vision and was able to look onto the scene. He heard the short, brown haired person with glasses say that his name was Arthur Curt. He couldn’t quite make out the other person because her back was to him, but her hair was bright orange.

And that was when he fell out of the tree.

He’d been edging forward, trying to get a better look and in that moment his foot slipped. He landed face first, limbs splaying around him.

Well shit.
If the plan was to not get noticed by these two people in the middle of Wall Maria he’d pretty much failed that. Nice going. He groaned and pushed himself up, standing up and grinning like a thief caught red-handed would.
“Hey.”
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet
Agility: 8
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 23/7/2019, 02:12

OOC:/ What should the posting order be, I'm new to this.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 23/7/2019, 02:46

OOC: Hey we all start somewhere! Posting order usually takes a while to form. For now I would say that the order should be you, Smirksu, and then me.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 23/7/2019, 03:18

OOC:/Thanks

As Arthur spoke with Camella he has heard a thud leaning around Camella he saw a red haired boy standing up from what seemed to be falling from a tree Arthur guessed seeing the multiple leaves around this mysterious stranger. Questions were in Arthur's head such as "Why was this person in a tree." and "What is this person doing in the middle of Wall Maria" As the stranger stood up he grinned and simply said, "Hey." Just a simple greeting, nothing more, nothing less though Arthur was still trying to figure out why they were here so he simply responded, "Hello, who are you?"
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 3/9/2019, 00:28

Arthur looked at him quizzically. “Hello, who are you?”
Of course Arthur would want to know who he was after he fell out of a tree. Not everyday that that happens, huh?

René ruffled his hair in an effort to stall for time even if it was in vain. A leaf that was caught there fluttered to the forest floor. Even now he had a decision to make, should he lie about his identity? He was lucky that he chose not to wear his uniform out. Instead, he wore brown pants and a pale blue button down shirt. The only problem was that he still had his 3DMG on when he fell from the tree. That was going to be hard to hide. The more he stalled his answer, he noticed the pain in his back increase. Plus, Arthur’s patient waiting seemed to edge more into impatient waiting.

“Uh.” He cleared his throat to try and clear the phlegm out. “My name’s René. Nice to meet you.” He stuck out his hand and waited for Arthur to introduce himself even though he already knew his name. Wasn’t that a little stalkerish?

He bit his tongue. Focus on the moment at hand! Spying was necessary until you literally crashed their conversation. “So uh… what are you doing out in Titan territory?” It was the only question he could think of but it was better standing here and just waiting for a titan to stumble by and eat them. Yet they were both still standing there. Talking.

He was going to get himself killed by standing here. He had a feeling that if he told Arthur to follow him that he’d get suspicious and wouldn’t. That meant that his only chance of getting back on his horse was to A) say that he was leaving or B) wait for a titan to come by so they could both get on their horses and leave.

He noticed that the orange-haired person had left. He didn’t even realize it happened until now. They probably did it while his face was in the dirt. He’d probably never know who they were. A military member? A Pack member? An unaffiliated Rouge? There were so many possibilities but he’d never know now.

How bothersome.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 3/9/2019, 00:35

"Hello René, my name is Arthur."Arthur shook his hand a bit hesitantly,"As for why I'm in Titan territory I wanted to test out something I made. One thing I'd like to know though is why you were in that tree."
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 3/9/2019, 01:10

“Oh? Are you an engineer? What did you make?” René’s interest was genuinely piqued. He remembered his feeble attempts to make a hybrid cannon shot for military and thought of when he met with Mitsuo about it. That was also how he’d first met Alan. These memories brought back a bittersweet sense of nostalgia that he couldn’t quite explain. He missed that something. Or maybe that time. He couldn’t think of what or why.

This put him off guard and Arthur’s question completely pushed him over the line. He wasn’t expecting it.

“One thing I’d like to know though is why you were in that tree.”
Shit. Again he was presented with two options. Lie or tell the truth. He was pretty sure that if Arthur found out that he had been spying on them, he’d lose trust in him. That’d be a pain to rebuild for someone he just met. With people that he’s known for a long time, he knew that they’d regain trust in him faster.

“I uh… I was napping and then I rolled over, like how you do in bed and then that’s when I fell out.” Not very convincing, but at least he had covered up the real reason why he was up in the tree. Now he just had to hope that Arthur wouldn’t question him further.

He felt a dribble of sweat snake it’s way down the back of his neck and he reached back to wipe it away. It wasn’t even hot today. He was nervous. Nervous that Arthur would turn away from him? Definitely. Of course, René wouldn’t blame him if he did. He totally deserved it. Imagine meeting someone new and instead of telling them the genuine truth you lied to them because you were scared about what they would think about you if they found out. He fought the urge to laugh and clenched his jaw to stop himself from doing so. What a hypocrite he was. Eventually all his lies were going to snowball right back into his face.

He heard a distant thundering echoing from across the plains, but didn’t panic because he didn’t see anything nearby. Titan footsteps. They were getting closer every passing second, yet Arthur was intriguing. He was wearing his scout’s uniform. René used to be the same way. He’d wear his everywear, thinking that the wings of freedom made people respect him or view him differently. Recently he began to understand that by wearing his uniform when he wasn’t on missions, he was simply giving away his identity and inviting all kinds of unwanted attention. In some cases people did respect him for his job, but the rogues and thieves looked at that emblem like it was target.

“You’re part of the Scouts Arthur? How long have you been in the military?” Maybe he could figure out if Arthur was a newer recruit. He certainly seemed that way to René. His face still looked young.

There were so many questions that he wanted to ask Arthur, but he thought that if he asked them all at once he might scare Arthur away or make him reluctant to share information. It was better to take things one step at a time. There was no need to rush things.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 3/9/2019, 01:31

"I'm not an engineer, I just don't like the idea of being eaten alive. And the thing that I made were some curved blades so that if a Titan doesn't bother chewing you you'd still have a chance to get out, sadly, they broke on the first test run."Arthur explained.

The explanation as to why they were in the tree didn't convince Arthur, confusion visible on his face at the thought of someone sleeping at the perfect height to grab in Titan territory,"Why would you be sleeping in a tree in Titan territory? That's suicide."

Arthur then heard the sound of more Titans approaching, running back to his horse, ignoring René's question,"We should probably leave, as I said earlier, I don't exactly want a Titan to have me as a quick snack."
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 5/9/2019, 18:23

OOC:/ Looks fun...I'll join when I'm done drawing Ginger :3
Little
Little

Character sheet
Intellect: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 7/9/2019, 07:42

OOC:/ yea bois im done drawing her

Ginger sighed happily as she walked through the grasses in titan territory. Today was just one of many days where the guards were so drunk they couldn't tell a forged coin from the real deal and let her past. While the downside was potentially (most likely) dying (due to her old ODM gear constantly malfunctioning, that damn thing), there weren't any people out here.
Well, not for the most part.
She would sometimes run into the occasional rogue or scout, have a nice chat, and then ditch them when titans started getting close.
Today was different, however, there were two people standing not too far away from where she was now. She hated drawing attention to herself (especially the attention of potential scouts/mps), so she quickly adjusted her hood properly and tried to walk as calmly as possible away. Her inner voice kept telling her that a random girl in a black cloak wearing ODM gear in TITAN territory was totally normal (no sarcasm there, definitely not), and that walking when distant rumbling could be heard was also normal.
'I'm just overthinking things, per usual' she thought, 'Maybe they won't even notice me and I can make it to the wall before Titans get here...'
Every time she got out of Wall Rose (usually through illegal means, like bribing), she would sit on top of the wall outside Shiganshina so she could watch the sunset and ugly titans climb over each other.

When she was watching the other people carefully a few minutes ago, the one that fell out of the tree almost made her laugh out loud, he just got right back up and casually said "hey" like falling out of a tree in titan-infested lands was normal.
"I'm getting lost in my thoughts again" she muttered, internally smacking herself, "if I don't hurry then I can end up arrested or titan food"
Still, though, anxiety got the better of her as she stiffly (and totally inconspicuously) walked no more than twenty or twenty-five yards away from them, heading in the opposite direction.
OOC:/ suggestions/advice welcome Smile

Last edited by Little on 7/9/2019, 07:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damned ds edited it for me and it was w r o n g)
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 9/9/2019, 20:59

“Curved blades huh??” He mused to himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. That was certainly a new concept that he’d never heard of before. The fact that they broke on the first test run was a little concerning to him though. Making curved blades wasn’t a new concept in forging knives, but using curved blades to kill titans was. He would’ve liked to talk more to Arthur about the development but he was already rambling on about not wanting to get eaten by titans. That they should leave.

“Good idea. I’m not too keen on the idea myself. Where are you…” René stopped himself before he could finish the sentence. There was a person walking in titan territory. He couldn’t see their face because it covered with a black cloak. They were rather short, but then again it could just be the distance he was from them. He whistled for his horse and then ran over to get closer to the mysterious figure.

“Hey! Are you okay? What are you doing out here without a horse?” Only after he’d yelled after the person did he stop to curse himself. What if they were a criminal or something? What if they could kill him? They could be a deserter to. Or maybe they were with the military and out on a mission or something? What a brilliant mind he had, only for it to be wasted on not thinking things through. His horse skidded to a stop beside him and he stroked it’s mane absentmindedly, waiting for a response from the other person.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 10/9/2019, 07:01

OOC: FriCk I wanna respond bUt I dont wanna make anyone feel bad is there a posting order?
Sorry, too many OOCs, I'll stop now ;-;
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 10/9/2019, 16:11

OOC: Hey Little! Thanks for asking about a posting order! I think it's been revamped a couple of times since the other person left and all but for now I'd say that the order starting from the first post is.
1) AwesomeAKC
2) Sprw201
3) Little
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 10/9/2019, 21:09

OOC: Thanks!
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 11/9/2019, 02:04

OOC:So it Little's turn to post then I believe.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 11/9/2019, 05:01

"Hey! Are you okay? What are you doing out here without a horse?"
Ginger jumped, startled, and was surprised again when she saw the red-haired one stop his horse next to her. She turned around to face him. 'Great work acting totally not suspicious' her inner voice chimed.
"U-um well I like to take walks out here." she muttered quietly, staring at her boots. She knew it sounded like a lie, even to her own ears, but she didn't have much of a choice. It was either lie or be captured.
She slowly looked up, her green eyes meeting his and that alone was almost enough for her anxiety to kick in.
Ginger broke eye contact when something flashed in the corner of her vision, staring instead at whatever it was.
Lying right next to her boot, the knife she so cherished reflected the sunlight off of its' pearly blade, and the glass sapphires sparkled like stars on a dark night. It must have fallen out when the red haired one startled her while she was fidgeting with it absentmindedly.

Instantly tensing up, she quickly moved her foot over top of it to hide it. "Bugs" she muttered, faking being annoyed. Turning her attention back to him, she crossed her arms under her chest and gave him a cold stare. "My question for you is this, why are you out here? Judging by your equipment, you're not a commoner. Orders, perhaps? Or just fun?"

OOC Edit: I deadass thought Rene looked like Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler.

Last edited by Little on 12/9/2019, 05:09; edited 1 time in total
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 12/9/2019, 01:10

Arthur turned to follow René back to the walls he hadn't expected to see someone else outside of the walls though. He rode his horse towards them as well, stopping nearby, his eyes scanning around for the titan that was approaching ready to flee if it was just a regular old titan or attempt to fight if it was an abnormal.
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprw201 13/9/2019, 15:51

“U-um well I like to take walks out here,” the girl muttered. If René wasn’t standing nearby he wouldn’t have heard it. Now he understood how easily Arthur had seen through his lies before. The mysterious girl meet his eyes. Green. A really pretty green actually.

He thought he was the first to look away. The green reminded him of his cousin’s. She was back to staring at her boots again. Probably nervous, and he couldn’t blame her. He hadn’t even introduced himself yet, and he was about to when she crossed her arms and gave him a chilling stare. “My question for you is this, why are you out here? Judging by your equipment, you’’re not a commoner. Orders, perhaps? Or just fun?”

How the hell was he going to lie his way out of this situation?

“I…” He paused, not really sure at how to answer. Maybe he should try giving a half-truth?
“I come out here to clear my head sometimes. As for the gear… I bribed some drunk Garrison to me his. It’s amazing what a good bottle of booze will get you.”

That was probably the safest answer to give without exposing his identity.
“Anyway… sorry to startle you, I probably should’ve introduced myself first. Name’s René. And you are…?” He stuck out his hand for the mysterious girl to shake and waited for a response from her.

While that was happening, Arthur rode up to them. He didn’t say anything to either of them, but instead scanned the horizon for something.

And that’s when he saw it. It was still far in the distance, but he recognized it instantly. “A titan.” He didn’t mean to say it out loud but the others heard, though he couldn’t tell if they were alarmed or not, his eyes were still locked on the amorphous form. He looked to Arthur for guidance, “should we kill it? It’s so far off so we’d have to either wait for it to get here to chase after it.”

Or we could go back to the walls. The boring, monotonous walls.
He didn’t want to present that option unless things got so bad that they were forced back. But it was one titan, so what was the big deal? They could take it.
Sprw201
Sprw201

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 14/9/2019, 00:49

René held out his hand after introducing himself, and she stared silently at him. 'He didn't see it...thank god' she thought, "Ginger" she responded flatly when he asked her name. "I go by no other name, and I don't like touching other people". As much as she hated to admit this, maybe she could somewhat trust him after all...he didn't instantly give her a disgusted look unlike most strangers. Instead, he actually treated her like a person.
'Now's not the time, Ginger' she scolded herself, kneeling down like she was adjusting her boots and slipping her knife back into her sleeve. She stood back up, brushing off her pants and turning back to René and his companion. He didn't introduce himself when he came over, but she hadn't pushed it (though she was quite curious).
She brushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, sighing in relief that they weren't MPs. While deep in her thoughts, she was immediately jolted back into reality when she heard René.
"A Titan"
She drew in a sharp breath and whipped around to face the direction he was looking in. Sure enough, a titan was lumbering around in the distance. She wasn't too panicked; titans were common out here and she faced them all the time. Her knives weren't quite long enough to successfully kill a titan, but she certainly could sever tendons and vital spots. However, they would question her on where she got her equipment and skill. She tapped her foot, annoyed, and was barely listening to René when he asked his companion if they should fight or return back behind the walls.
Muttering quietly in annoyance (at having to let them see her), she yanked off her hood and let her rather messy orange hair free, pinning the bangs away from her eyes so she could prepare for battle...just in case they did end up fighting.

"By the way," she looked over her shoulder at the brown haired one, "I never asked your name..."
Her cover was blown anyway, screw everything. If they tried to arrest her, she could handle them anyway.
'At least, I think I can...'

Last edited by Little on 15/9/2019, 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 14/9/2019, 13:17

OOC:/ what the friCk is wrong with my ds
Edit: nvm it looked like i had made two of the same post ignore me
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeAKC 14/9/2019, 18:56

Arthur turned to Rene at the question,"We should only try to fight it if it's an abnormal, if it's just a normal titan we should retreat to the walls, it likely wouldn't be able to catch us at a lumbering speed."

Arthur turned back to the titan, watching for any sort of movements that may suggest if it was an abnormal or not, attaching blades to their handles just in case.

Hearing Ginger's question he didn't take his attention off the titan this time before answering,"My name is Arthur Curt, nice to meet you though it would be a better meeting if it was inside the walls."
AwesomeAKC
AwesomeAKC

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little 19/9/2019, 17:45

OOC:/ If Sprw doesn't respond later today then I'll resume it for the sake of the rp
Little
Little

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum