Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

The Lucky Ones

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lucky Ones - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lucky Ones

Post by Safer Sephiroth 9/5/2017, 08:14

Safer looked to the side at Auth and sighs then says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any havoc in here. Things have just been too...What's the word I'm looking for??Silent." as he glances at him awaiting a response hoping that Auth would understand what he's talking about. Safer seemed fairly strange to everyone quite recently because of the thing's he would say and do. However, that didn't stop him from saying the cold hard truth about their community within the walls.

He then glanced at Cora as she was shouting away trying to get people to fight here for no apparent reason. All he could say for that is "Hmph." and calmly shrugs as he know's it's not even worth it to try and stop her from doing that. Safer knew it would be quite entertaining if she had gotten into a fight with some random person from the tavern. All though all this was going on in the tavern he couldn't help but think of getting to Shiganshina and taking it back. But how and what should happen first he wondered... He was deep down dedicated to doing anything to get that to happen so he can seek revenge on the titans that once killed his mother.

Also, deep down he enjoyed how the group he was with doesn't know anything about what he was getting himself into with another member of the Survey Corps. Safer soon wanted to come out with the information but it just wasn't the right time yet. If that were to happen right now with things the way they currently are, everyone within the walls would panic and freak out. So this information and connections he had with others were kept secret for now.
Safer Sephiroth
Safer Sephiroth

Character sheet
Strength: 5
Agility: 14
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 9/5/2017, 19:26

Mitsuo exited the bathroom, feeling fully refreshed and looking better than what he did before he entered.

'What the hell,' was the first thought that ran through his mind as he saw what seemed to be Cora looking for a fight with someone, Auth trying to stop her, Safer not giving a damn and the pack members holding back laughter.

'Great,' he conversed with himself, 'could this day get any more chaotic?'

He rushed over to help Auth stop Cora from fighting.
"Look, please," he was sounded a little desperate but mostly concerned as he was whispering to Cora, "do not do this."

Mitsuo looked over to the man who Cora challenged, "There's been a misunderstanding! She's drunk! Please ignore her and... and I'll buy you another drink?"
He smiled, hoping he could convince the man.

No. He could not.

The man smirked back at Mitsuo, chuckling as he spoke, "How 'bout... if I win the fight against 'er," Mitsuo didn't like where this was going, "Ya 'ave to buy the next round fer me 'nd me friends!"

'Oh great,' he thought, 'I gave him a prize to fight for.'

Realization struck.
'Oh great, that might mean Cora will want a prize to fight for.'

Mitsuo sighed. He now believed he made matters worse.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 12/5/2017, 23:21

Cora was faszinated at Safer neither dodging the glass splinters and whiskey nor her wiping her bloddy hand on his head. She might even have rubbed a few glass splinters into his scalp. Well...what did she care? She grinned at his hair being wet from the whisky and blood. Marvelous! He was a fun person to be around, wasn't he?

Only while you are drunk.

"Now, Miss Alpha Wolf, you're not leaving this tavern until I deem you in enough quality to do so."

She went from grinning at Safer being totally oblivious to anything she was doing to extremly pissed at Auth. Why did he even think he had any right to 'protect' her? Who did he assume he was? Her dad? Her boss? Her caretaker? He was neither of those. He was just someone she knew for a while and cared for a slight bit. Not much, mind that, a bit. Cora did not care for people, she cared for herself. So why the hell would he care for her? She did not mind people caring for her, she just minded people actively caring for her and interfering with her fun! HER fun.

DID you hear that Auth! It's MY FUN! NOT YOURS
That was not loud.
Oh.

Her face got expressionless, she just stared at Auth, the look in her eyes as cold as it could get. She exhaled sharply and turned around to Mitsuo approaching.

While he was talking to the man Cora was debating with herself if she should not just break her own wrist. Nec was against the idea, Vex for and Cora was sometimes leaning more towards Nex sometimes more towards Vex. They had almost decided to just break their wrist as Mitsuo made the man want to fight even more. Marvelous! Mitsuo was a great friend indeed! Unlike that fucking bastard next to her, thinking he was allowed to rule over her.

She threw another cold look at Auth before turning to the man, smiling in the friendliest way possible.
"You know, Sir, I would love to fight against you...do you mind getting my arm out of their without breaking either of our wrists? I can not without breaking it, not that I would mind....but I would be at quite a disadvantage compared to you!", she smiled.

The man grinned, "Your position is quite unfortunate indeed.", he looked at Auth, mustering him from head to toe. He turned around, raising his arms, "DON'T YOU THINK HE IS PLAYING AN UNFAIR GAME? HE IS NOT ALLOWING THIS LADY TO FIGHT AGAINST ME!", he continued to babble a few more words about unfairness and Auth but Cora was not listening anymore. Neither was Vex. Or Nec. She stared in the air with a small grin appearing on her lips.
This might prove to get very fun indeed.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Herdir 13/5/2017, 13:08

At this stage, Auth only barely realized Safer was still talking. He was too concerned with the much, much greater threat in here. Which was Cora. And Mitsuo trying to help but without succeeding. Sigh.

As Cora looked at him cold, he looked back equally so. He would absolutely not give up a single step in this thing. Despite, he had no idea why he even cared that much. And it pissed him off. He shouldn't care for Cora as much as he did, and she should not goddamed oppose him. He narrowed his eyes slightly, sharpening his facial traits. He felt Cora's muscles, probably seeing if she could break her wrist. But if she did, then she'd lose all muscle power over that bit of the hand, which in turn meant she'd be at an even greater disadvantage when it came to escaping that grip. For now, though...

She proceeded to instigate the fight more. Expected. The man eyed Auth head to toe. Auth eyed the man square in his eyes. With a rather scary look on his face. As expected, the man was not keen on picking that fight, as he turned and started trying to talk the bar into doing something. Auth grinned, then scoffed, and then whispered sharp, so only Cora could hear him.

"Cora, you manged to pick the most cowardly guy in here. Great work."

And then, as the guy raised his arms and made an overly huge fuss over it, Auth simply burst into laughter. It was entirely fake, and he was simply getting angrier, but his fake laugh was very convincing, courtesy of training it for so long. And with that, he spoke to the back of the man, not yelling, and not seeming to talk to the bar, but certainly loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh, I'm stopping a drunk woman from fighting you? Brave of you to pick that fight, what can I say." He shook his head. Even the drunkest people were most likely sober enough to catch that bit of sarcasm. "And now, because I'm stealing your woman away, you call upon the help of the bar?! What a mighty warrior you are!" With that, he left out another laugh, a pause, and then one more laugh. "What's next, calling the bar to help with taking Shinganshia?"

And with that, any trace of help the man might have had was gone. It was sheer luck that Safer played that huge audacity card earlier, but if it could be used to make this fool look bad, well, it was fair game. The bar was already laughing and making jokes at the amount of 'Determined soldiers' and 'Brave warriors' these days. A more sober guy from another table eventually rose, yelled that he will, by the strength of the brave men in this bar, challenge all titans to a brawl, and then soon after bursting into laughter himself at the joke. Yep, no chance of getting the bar to help with anything today. Or for the following week, actually.

With this done, Auth turned back to Cora. The man she was trying to fight was still turned towards the bar, looking very meek now. He'd get no help at all, and he obviously didn't want to take his chances against Auth.

"Now, please sit down. You can fight me later, if you insist, but not while you're like this. It would be too boring for me."

And with that, he turned to Mitsuo, smiling weakly. He was still highly angry, but not at Mitsuo.

"Please, can you go get us three a room? I'll pay you back, it's just that right now I can't quite go to the innkeep to rent it myself. I'll appreciate it."

And then Auth turned to Cora once more, looking at her with the same determined look. He still hid most of his anger, as it was anyway mostly at himself for caring that much. He really hoped she'd just sit down.

Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Herdir 26/5/2017, 16:34

OOC POST

Thread Officially Ended

Conclusions:

-> Nothing significant happened from that point onwards
-> Cora did not get her fight; she does not remember trying to pick one (too drunk)
-> Auth, Mitsuo and Cora slept in a rented room at the inn. Auth paid for all three.
-> Safer just left at some point
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down