Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.  Empty Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.

Post by Safer Sephiroth 25/4/2017, 02:34

Well, currently from the Show: Attack On Titan there's more then one 'bad' characters that are inside the walls that are even considered hidden because of their status roles in their communities. Honestly, I think this forum should hugely correlate to the both of those sources since this is after all AoT based. Any who... We could have a NPC character that is serving as one of the higher ups in the Military who is a titan shifter but secretly bad.

We could have this NPC character be from a different community but never let's anyone know about it. This type of character builds great story line and causes future threats to the people inside the walls.

There's defects and cons with this idea. Sure. However, it will cause tention and conflict within the role playing which is fantastic because they'll have to figure out a solution for fighting against this titan shifter. This type of titan the NPC can become would be up to the Admin's control. Eventually the NPC would get noticed for doing simple things that would showcase her/him as a bad person and the military would take immediate action. They'll try to figure out where she comes from and how she got her/his powers. (As for that, if you do agree with this idea, I can come up with the rest of the NPC's backstory)

Of course, the Manga for AoT is extremely ahead of the show so this whole bad NPC thing can be stretched out over some time for this site has other thing's in mind at the moment. Anyways the point is; the people in this universe believe and trust the higher powers in command but having someone who breaks that thick wall of trust would make everything ever more interesting.

This character would later be found out the one was ate Safer's mother, Jessica in Shigashina on the day of the attack. An excellent name for this said character is Blaine who would have impeccable stats because he would be part of an Elite group of 3DMG gear that has been upgraded. Blaine would later meet up with the rest of his group that's unknown and will be unknown for quite some time. Their community would be against ours using titans as a way of attacking. However, their owned territory would be quite a distance away and isn't mapped out because if this get's disapproved then there's no point of mapping it all out.

This NPC character or Blaine if you would like to call this person would be the Commander of their little 'evil' group. Their group causes great fear because of their nearly perfect skill set with the military gear, swords, and abilities to turn into titans. However, only Blaine, the Commander for their group would only have that ability but uses it to only burst holes into the thick walls creating a hole for the other titans. It's known that their group and Blaine himself are proficient at killing humans using the swords in hand to hand combat and not just using it on titans. Of course, they're stats wouldn't be too over powered but just enough skill to cause good damage against large groups of titans. That NPC character if turned into a titan would be 550 cm tall which is 17 feet but is more efficient with movement then the abnormal and smaller normal titans. With having their group and unknown community be involved with this sites story line, it would lead to an all out interesting battle between the two places. A fight for humanity.

Note: This whole thing with Blaine and their group of bad characters, they wouldn't be meet or seen after a while. It would only make sense to see Blaine as a titan in the far distance but is ignored because the soldiers or whoever see's him will think he's just another abnormal that oddly isn't bothering them or the walls. I would personally love to RP as him if I could but if you guy's think having that character as an NPC is better then go with that.

That's all.

Last edited by Safer Sephiroth on 25/4/2017, 16:49; edited 1 time in total
Safer Sephiroth
Safer Sephiroth

Character sheet
Strength: 5
Agility: 14
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.  Empty Re: Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.

Post by Alan Katlewande 25/4/2017, 08:21

Please edit this so the manga spoilers would be hidden. Damn, dude.
Alan Katlewande
Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 9
Intellect: 7

Back to top Go down

Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.  Empty Re: Humanity Against Humanity?! They're Hidden Within Our Own Walls.

Post by Herdir 25/4/2017, 12:26

Well, what Alan said is quite true, edit the spoilers to be less obvious; it pisses people off. (Even though I personally don't mind, since I have read it)

First of all, yeah, we're kind of going by the anime instead. I do not know whether or not I'll steer this in the direction of the manga eventually; probably yes, but that will anyway be a long while until then.

Second of all: If Nerd would finally finish his character, you'll see we have plenty to fear. Your 'Blaine' is a 550cm, making that one of the shortest titans existing. Severin's Red Titan is 30 metres, which is 3000 cm, or almost 100 feet, and on top of that has more muscle mass than usual titans do. The only thing he does lack is the fact he does not try to bring titans inside the walls.

And, while I understand why titans inside the walls would be interesting, I do not think it is really needed. Plenty of the excitement of fighting titans can be gained by excursions outside the walls, and the inner terror, trust me, Severin is leagues ahead in the terror department compared to Blaine. Mostly because he does that not on orders, but due to his own mind.

Also, just so you know, the Anime/Manga sizes are given in metres all the time, not in feet. 5 Metres (16 feet) are the shortest of all titans, 15 metres (50 feet) are the usual size, and the walls are 50 Metres (164 feet). I'm saying this because of you writing Blaine has better movement than the 'normal smaller titans', but there are very few titans who ARE actually smaller, with most being around triple that size.

In any case, my general view of this is 'Currently Not Needed'.

If more users do agree to this idea, please say so, and I will reconsider, tweak the idea, and most likely implement it.
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Katlewande 25/4/2017, 23:30

-Takes a deep breath recovering from spoilers-
In general, I like the idea. A lot. I don't feel like it's particularly necessary right now jusy because we have a lot already going on (Auth's master plan, Alan's self-discovery arc and Severin's looming threat), but later on I'd love to see humanity fighting a group of organized, highly-trained people. In general, I find the whole idea of humanity not being able to trust itself and losing hope in the higher-ups to be really freaking cool!
I think a focus on that might be more important - less about the group's actual actions, but the aftershock of the events - the humans revolting against their rulers, the lack of trust between the ranks, the great game of 'Who did it' and 'Who is safe'.
After some tweaking, I am totally in favour of this idea, but again - only in the future. It doesn't really fit right now, and would work really well given its own room as the lone main event.
Alan Katlewande
Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Strength: 6
Agility: 9
Intellect: 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Safer Sephiroth 26/4/2017, 01:48

Great! It's good that you liked the idea Alan and I totally agree with you on the fact that it needs to happen at a later time period. You can tweak it up a bit and make it even better hopefully. I'm counting on you to make sure this idea becomes a real thing. Sorry about the Manga spoilers by the way.
Safer Sephiroth
Safer Sephiroth

Character sheet
Strength: 5
Agility: 14
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 26/4/2017, 10:14

So as both Alan and Herdir replied to your idea now I thought I should comment as well.

In general: I do like the idea, (Alan basically said everything regarding this already). It sounds great if noone can trust anyone anymore. It would really spice up things in general. (Probably even for me, who's character is not even in the military and thus is less affiliated with all of that)

As Alan said it, it is not necessary right now, we do have Severin's character, Auth's idea, and my idea with getting employed as well. We already have alot of ideas for...five roleplayers, four of those know each other in character wise (and OOC as well) very well, thus the idea itself...it would not work properly. (In my opinion you would need in character trust issues).

Let's just assume that we would have the amount of active roleplayers for this idea. What I do not like is the fact it is a...let's say 'forced' idea. It's bringing in an already made character with probably way too huge stats to be roleplayed by someone that is not an admin. The character's ideas itself do not develop over time, it's set and the amount of randomness in terms of what happens, that I really love, is not really...there.
And that's mainly what I absoluty do not like about this idea, it does not happen on its own. It's not something like Severin, who first was the standart garrison guy and then turned evil on everyone, it was not his idea in the first place either. Or the same with Cora, who's main goal used to be ranking up in the military and being useful for them. Then she got kicked out, I had to think up quite some new stuff for her. It was extremly interesting! It was not set. I did not play for getting kicked out of the military in order for her to evolve. I was about as surprised (if not more) as Cora was when that happened.

In conclusion: It's too forced, something like this should develop over time and if everyone really wants this to happen, sure! I am all for it. But the character will not be played by anyone other than an Admin, neither will the Admin say anything about it's intends. None of the roleplayers would really know who it is. Then it would be less forced (but would go more into the dungeons and dragons corner and less into the roleplaying we have here, the admin would basically be the DM).

That's all I have to say, excuse me for grammar or spelling mistakes, I had to write this fast and did not have time to read over it. (because school.)
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top