Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Operation Heimdallr

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Heimdallr - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Heimdallr

Post by Safer Sephiroth 26/8/2017, 20:15

Before Safer got his 3DMG cables picked up by the Titans massive fingers, he was able to see Mitsuo get roughly smacked to the ground in one hit. He thought he was going to die then and there, but soon enough a masked figure had flown by and cut the cable to the gear and he flew to the ground right below him. Once he safely landed on the ground on both feet, sticking the rough landing, Safer was able to make his way to where Mitsuo was by just using one cable which probably wasn't ever done before so his maneuvering wasn't the best but it had to do. He realized this was gonna be a difficult fight, none like no other he's had to do before. However, it was either fight or die and dying wasn't a thing on his to-do list anytime soon.

He lands near Mitsuo right after grappling himself into the air by one cable. Safer quickly thought to himself, is there no way to replace the cable because if not then he's screwed he wouldn't be able to help the cause of fighting the huge titan. He stands in front of Mitsuo saying, "Mitsuo, you're injured. You shouldn't be fighting anytime soon, the best thing to do is fall back for now otherwise he'll kill you for sure if he notices that you're weakened. I'll be heading for safety as of right now to think of a plan with the others. You should do the same as well." That was the last thing he said to him before he took off into the other direction running as fast as he could and then grapples a house flinging him into the air and eventually sticks a quite low landing to make sure he doesn't injure himself with the use of just one cable and not two.

Safer looks around and finds Orion, meeting up with him and the others as they needed to think of some kind of way or plan to hurt the titan-shifter. The titan in the distance was hovering over the town and walls that protected them from the evils of the world. Everyone either had a look of fear or a neutral face on their expression in which they're keeping their cool. That was exactly Safer's facial expression. He couldn't let the titan-shifter mess with him on a mental level because that's how they get to eat a lot of people with little but no struggle. He looked at the other survey corp member and asked, "Anybody got any ideas on how we can deal with this titan-shifter because if so speak up now." He needed some type of answer, one that would reassure him there's still hope for everyone there. He waited for a response before the titan could do anything as he was too far to attack them. Throw something at them sure, but simply throwing a fist at them or grabbing them was out of the equation.
Safer Sephiroth
Safer Sephiroth

Character sheet
Strength: 5
Agility: 14
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 4/4/2018, 15:18

OOC:// With the permission of Herdir, I am now allowed to run this thread, just to finish it off. I will discuss with him any important matters that could or should happen.

Mitsuo collapsed to both knees, the pain was to much for him to move through. A bone was definitely broken, most likely even multiple bones were broken.
Mitsuo let out a cry of agony, then used the same level of loudness to demand tactics.

"TAKE OUT THE LIMBS! IT'S TO DANGEROUS TO GO FOR THE NAPE STRAIGHT AWAY! IT'S UNBELIEVABLY FAST FOR IT'S SIZE. YOU HAVE TO DISABLE IT SO IT CANNOT MOVE NOR ATTACK!"

Mitsuo was in the danger zone. He could be attacked then and there, even leading to death. But he could not move. He could only watch and shout. He was lucky enough he still had his voice, let alone his consciousness.

Fear and anger invaded every fibre of his being. And that's why mad e him determined to stay strong. To try and help. To keep casualties to a minimum by giving all he can give in his damaged state.

OOC:// I will also bump the rule that if you are not apart of this thread, please PM me now to discuss when and how you can join in, if you want.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Herdir 4/4/2018, 15:32

//OOC: Quickly confirming that Mitsuo is indeed going to run the main NPCs in this thread from now on
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 8/5/2018, 00:01

//OOC: So due to lack of reply to this thread, I vote to say we have ended it.
The results of this thread should be:

- Scouts and MPs had given up on fighting the Red Titan and retreated, with some being killed.

- All player characters made it out unscathed unless the player wants it to be otherwise. (Like how I'd like Mitsuo to be injured for a short period after being smacked by the titan.)

- The woman and girl npcs that were found either should either have been killed or some other excuse to forget about them.

This is to be approved by admins.

Last edited by Mitsuo Shimura on 8/5/2018, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Herdir 8/5/2018, 12:02

//OOC: Mituso is perfectly right with all of it, really