Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

Titan forest mission (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titan forest mission (open) Empty Titan forest mission (open)

Post by Bark295 24/3/2018, 05:18

The early morning sun greeted a small group of horse riding Survey Corps soldiers whose current mission was to search out and attempt to thin out a few titans with in the dreaded Titan forest. The thunderous hoofbeats echoed through out the empty landscape and the further they rode the more trees began popping up until eventually the forest was clear as day. With the sun barely out the captain of the group hoped to take down a few while they were a bit inactive from the long night.
Upon entering the forest they were weaving around the large tree trunks. West seemingly at peace with the scene looked up at the trees where gentle light shone through. For the longest time it was entirely devoid of life other than them. The captain, determined to kill a few titans before the sun stirred them, commanded the team to press on.
Listening quietly West rode on ahead of the captain shouting out "don't get too far ahead of yourself they will come to us as soo-" she was cut off by a scout shouting "jumper!" Out of almost nowhere a titan flung itself mouth wide open towards the group. Without hesitation the group split narrowly avoiding becoming corpses. West rode behind the titan as it hit the ground. Not to keen on it getting back up to lunge at them again sunk a hook into the back of it's head. When it got on it's knees she launched off her horse speeding towards the nape and tore her blades right through the back of it's neck. The titan screamed in pain before falling back to the floor, steaming as it rotted way. Muttering to herself she brought her thumb and index to her lips to call back her horse when the screams of the panicked scouts reached her ears. Turning she saw more titans had entered the scene and were blocking her from the rest of her team and horse. Cursing she grappled on to a near by tree to get higher ground and attempt to go over the titans. After she launched off she was over ten feet of the ground when a titan swatted at her. The force knocked her from the air sending West tumbling to the ground rolling a distance away from where she was hit. After managing staggering to a standing position she discovered the hit damaged the left side of her maneuver gear and popped open her gas canister. "Great..." looking back up with an irritated grimace she saw the titan quickly approaching, her team yards away were trying to get by but the only option they would have was to turn back. She couldn't believe after everything she worked for, this could be her time to face the grim reaper. Time seemed to slow down as she stood before the large beast, but she could have sworn she heard something unusual in the distance.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet
Strength: 11
Agility: 7
Intellect: 5

Back to top Go down

Titan forest mission (open) Empty Re: Titan forest mission (open)

Post by cornix 24/3/2018, 15:09

It had been a while since Cora had seen her trainees. One of her accomplices had trained them and this would be their first mission outside the walls. Unlike the military, the pack only trained them for a good six months before they were ready for their first encounter with a titan. That to be said...it's not like you had to teach them much either.

Cora walked around the group. Every single one of the one dozen trainees wore black pants, a red shirt and a black leather jacket above it.
To Cora's satisfaction, everyone stood still, not looking at her, but straight ahead.
Marvelous.

"Listen here", she shouted, "This is your first mission. Don't fuck it up. I paid a good amount of money for half of you, a quarter of you got picked of of the street, saved from starvation, and the last we actually got ourselves."
The two or three which still had the pain in mind of seeing the pack murdering their parents tensed up. Good. Anger had some benefits.
"I did not pay that much for any of you, just to get killed! Or for you to end up amputees! You are better trained than the average soldier of the military. YOU will NOT end up dead. You will end up living your life in torment, without your arms, legs or both. And believe me. Fucking believe me, I will get you of the battlefield if you are injured. But if you are useless to me afterwards...you wish the titan would have eaten you whole."
She looked at the sun, it was slowly setting.
"Enough talk. You have half an hour to rest, half an hour to prep your horses and then we are leaving."
Cora went away and left them by themselves.

--a good day later--

So far it had been going good, there were no casualities yet, they had safely gotten the fuel they wanted to hide on the trees both gotten to the trees and hidden and now they were sleeping. It was slowly turning day time and Cora was surprisingly not the first one awake. It was one of her least promising youngsters that had awoken because of horses he apparently heard in the distance.
Cora was suspicious. She had not known any scouting mission was planned for this part of the forest in the near future. Maybe it was a captain she did not know, or maybe she did not pay her informant enough the last time she met him...
She stood up and whistled to get everyone awake. Cora did a few hand signs in the air, telling them to stay alert and only interfere if she gave the command to do so.

She walked alone the branch and looked down. Oh god dammit. So many scouts...all scattered. There was some jumper that they missed and now everyone was screaming, hopefully not getting killed and panicking. Good job. She sighed, signaled something else with her hand and simply jumped down from the tree, most of the soldiers were quite far away from her, but there seemed to be one closer. Cora waited, hooked to a tree, to see if she would get herself out of her misery or not.

She probably would have if her cannister would not have been broken...or was it? Did she lose it? Cora was not too sure about this, she was however quite sure that Miss Scout would be dead in a very short time if noone would interfere.

Cora grappled onto a different tree and while flying over the titan's neck she cut out a piece just big enough for the titan to die. She had definitly underestimated the length of her blades though.

Mental note: Cut deeper.

She let herself fall close to the soldier, undid one of her gas cannisters and handed it to her. For Cora this was not a problem, her cannisters were almost full and she had enough to get up one of the trees with one hook to get another one.

She grappled onto another tree and just waited to see how the rest went.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 24/3/2018, 15:35

The titan standing before her with hungry eyes set its mouth agape for its possible meal. With a damaged gas tank she wouldn't be able to properly maneuver, so either way she could be considered good as dead unless if something stopped the titan. Head rung with sounds from the past drowning out the loud footsteps of the titan. God, what would her father think of her standing there like a fool to be slaughtered? Gripping on to her blades she cursed herself for thinking of such things. Damaged gear or not, she'd be damned if she was to die without even a fight. Before she took a step forward, the titan writhed in pain from the stranger slashing the back of its neck. "Who the-" seeing the woman approach she knew she wasn't part of there team but, what was she doing in the titan's territory? Brought out of her thoughts by the gas canisters being given to her she watched as the woman zipped right back up to the trees without so much as a word.

Looking over at her team in peril she removed the damaged canister and inserted the new one, she then reminded herself to thank the woman when this was over. Launching a hook into the back of the head of a titan West launched forward spiraling past and relieving the titan of it's nape. "1 down half a dozen to go" calling out to the rest the finally got back in order to begin taking out the rest of them. While the captain and another scout distracted the titans West and the rest of the scouts slashed away their weak spots. After the last titan fell the team came back together to recollect their thoughts. West on the other hand went the opposite direction suddenly to see if she could find the stranger who practically saved her life.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 24/3/2018, 16:46

The scout went away to aid her own while Cora went a bit further up in the trees and told her men to stay silent for now.
"Don't make a sound, hide, and most importantly: watch them. You know how to communicate with one another. We are not their enemies, but I do not know their captain, or...that to be said, any of the scouts I saw with them so far. Stay quiet, appear on my command. Don't make any dumb mistakes."
She nodded towards them, grabbed a new gas cannister and went back.

Cora went to the initial position she had been in, which means, hanging somewhere midway between the first branches and the ground on a tree trunk.

We did a mistake.
Oh really? We did?
You have a new gas cannister. She will know we have more people around.
It's not like that matters, does it?
It might.
ALright, you want me to hide it?

Nec disagreed. It did not matter too much in the end anyway.
Cora observed the rest of the fight, they were really not bad, surprisingly, and as far as she could tell...there were no casulties. Incredible. They certainly improved their soldiers.

The titans dropped and Cora just waited for the female to come back, she probably would...or if she would not...she would not, then she would go up again. No problem.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 25/3/2018, 00:22

In all her time in the survey corps she never has seen that woman before, not that she wasn't completely great-full for the fact she was but its not every day a random stranger comes out of nowhere in the titan forest and saves your life. The least she could do was return the tank before she left. She could go horse back for the rest of the way and the stranger could possibly need the tank back if she planned on staying there. Looking up towards the sky she noticed the sky seemed brighter, they where in the forest for so long the team didn't realize they were in a titan active time zone. Seeing West go off on her own a young scout followed after to see why she was going in deeper. After calling after her a few time West finally stopped to get him to stay quiet "are you trying to call titans here?" She hissed under her breath. The scout shook his head. He was clearly cautious taking note that they had a run in with a jumping titan and cluster traveling together, the last thing they needed was more showing up to cause trouble for the team.

"Why are you going this way the rest of the team is that way?"

West looked back towards the deeper forest "i saw something... just head back and I'll meet everyone on the outskirts of the forest" bringing her index and thumb to mouth emitting a loud sharp whistle. Hoof beats rang out as her horse approached. Once she gave the gas canister back she was going to need it. West lowered down until she mounted on the horse "tell the captain ill be out in no more than an hour, if not head back to the wall..." she knew she was capable of taking care of herself and her team knew it too. She watched as the boy turned and headed back to the rest of the group. Giving one last look back she continued on a bit until she came to a clearing in the trees. Figuring the woman had been watching her before so she shouldn't be to far away. "Alright here i am" looking up around the trees she called out a bit but was careful not to draw the attention of titans that could be lingering near by. "Come on out so i can thank you and give this back" she unhitched the gas canister setting it on the ground. Her horse approached her nudging the girl prompting her to pet the creature along the front of its head "i doubt she just left..." looking at her horse she could see it wasn't too chipper after the ambush, if the woman wasn't there soon she'd leave and hope to see her again to thank her.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 25/3/2018, 16:05

Cora watched her coming closer. She was right, she actually did come back. They were lucky that there were not really titans around anymore, otherwise the shouting of the other scout would have definitly attracted them. Idiot. She made a mental note about telling her people about not shouting, but she was pretty sure they knew about it.

The woman started petting the horse and Cora went down from her tree.
What a pretty horse!
Bringing horses was usually a problem for them, where would they stay while they were on the trees after all? That's why Cora brought two more people who would go with them, only to guide all the horses back the wall. Once they signaled them, they would come in the following night to get them out of the forest. So far that strategy had worked pretty fine, it had alot of problems, but horses were expensive, and so far the pack had not started breeding and training their own.

She landed in front of the scout woman. Funnily enough she intended to give the gas cannister back. That was quite the surprise, after all this could mean her death if there happened to be another titan.
Cora raised her eyebrows and pointed at the cannister.
"You want to give it back? Don't. I did not kill that titan earlier, just for you to get killed on the way back.", she pointed at her own cannister, "Already have a new one."
Cora grinned.
"Greetings! By the way..."
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 25/3/2018, 16:44

She sometimes worried for the members of her team, though as well trained as they are they are not the brightest stars in the night so simple things like the fact that titans are attracted to noise sometimes eludes them. The captain from her experience was quite brash at times, but she still respects her as the appointed superior she is. West honestly preferred to be without a team all together but there were benefits to having one: like someone always having your back and safety in numbers. Down side is that its more people to worry about during stressful times. Taking out the watch checking the time West hoped the team would be smart enough not to try and follow her in after the time was up. Her horse nickered at the sight of the woman descending from the tree catching West attention immediately directed at her.
She wasn't familiar with this woman, she didn't appear to be military but she was quite familiar with 3DMG. This was going to be interesting to say the least. "Hello again..." she bowed her head to the stranger. West was about to tell the woman she could have the canister back until she notified that it wasn't necessary that she already had another one. She thought to herself it was strange that she already had another one on hand, why would she be carrying more than the set she already had "okay, I really appreciate it" she went over and picked up the canister "and i also appreciate the save back there with out you I would have been eaten for sure so Thank you" she stated as she hooked it back up to her gear. " my team most likely would have been killed as well so thank you for that too" West's horse walked behind her resting it's head on the top of the soldier's allowing West to pet its muzzle "greetings to you as well... I'm West Valen and you are?" she extended the other hand to the woman as she asked "not that I'm not grateful but what brings you out to the titan forest... by your self" the last statement was a bit put off since she didn't entirely believe the woman would be all by herself in the titan forest, it didn't explain how she got the new canister so quickly unless she just so happened to be hiding the equipment in the trees. This place wasn't exactly a good place to be alone either. Regardless she didn't try to look suspicious.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 26/3/2018, 22:08

Cora shook her hand, squeezing it a bit too hard than what she had intended.
"Greetings, greetings! I am Cora. Wolf.", she sounded like a middle aged man that never really met a proper woman in his entire life and now did not really know how to interact with one. Awkward.
She scratched her head.
"Thank you! And no problem, would save you again.", she grinned awkwardely, then looked behind the woman, "Uhm...short question...who is your captain? I am not sure if I am familiar with him. Or her. To be fully honest I am not even sure if I have EVER seen your squad."

Cora remembered that she had not been aware of any scouting mission being planned.
She wanted to ask her, but outright asking her would be way too obvious and would scare her away, probably. She sighed shortly, looking down on the ground.
"Aaaanyway. I am not alone out here either, I have my own 'squad'. Technically even have permission to be here, but I was still quite surprised as I did not expect a group of scouts to come through here in the next days."

Cora looked up in the tree's branches. Her trainees were being quiet, no titan in near sight, or sight at all. Very convenient. She hoped it would stay this way for a bit more until she had finished talking.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 26/3/2018, 23:34

West felt the tightness in her grip when the woman shook her hand she tried not to investigate it too hard. “pleasure to meet you Cora Wolf” she couldn’t remember if she’s heard that name before but for the moment it entirely eluded her head. She seemed to not know how to speak with West as though she didn’t know what to say. Giving her the benefit of the doubt West gave a small chuckle to lighten the mood something she doesn’t often do to humor people. “a save every once and awhile is much appreciated all though I fortunately don’t make it a habit”
West’s gaze followed Cora’s to the area behind her before quickly turning to face her at the question “my captain?” she almost forgot she came here with a team “oh… He’s Alistair Delenni a relatively new captain who has quickly become notorious for his brash nature and the ability to find trouble” when she first heard of his team heading out she had no interest in it until she was asked by a few other corps soldiers to keep an eye out for his team to ensure they didn’t have any casualties “the rest of them are under his command I’m just there to make sure he and his squad survived at the request of other’s, their not usually assigned this area so it could explain why your possibly not familiar with him. She ran a few fingers through her messed up braid that came undone when she was knocked out of the air. “his mission was just to thin out some titans it was given the night before… as you can see it didn’t go as planned but thanks to you I recovered, and no one died”
West nodded when Cora stated she wasn’t alone, so her hunches were right. “I see…” she wondered who gave them permission to be out there, not that it was illegal but you weren’t to expect any help if no one knew “well that make two of us, I didn’t expect anyone else to be out here either” West noticed her look up and as following que she did the same, not seeing anything she scratched the back of her head “…if you don’t mind me asking who exactly you got permission from to be here? I honestly don’t recognize you or the uniform you wear from any military stand point” it raised the question in her head who exactly Cora was doing out there. If she wasn’t military then where did she get 3DMG from? West didn’t want to sound like an interrogator, but she was starting to become quizzical over the situation.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 27/3/2018, 22:51

Cora nodded slowly at hearing the captain's name. Alistair...Alistair...What was the rest again? Delenni? She had, as surprising as it was, not heard of him.
This however was probably not a surprise given her recent activity had been more concerning the pack and not any military branches. After all, she mostly wanted to train her own people for the rose division or unicorns. She paid for her people, no need to waste them on pointless missions.
It was quite interesting hearing that she was the one appointed to watch out so there would be less casualities. Question was...if she was the one appointed, did she just suck at killing titans, given Cora had to save her?
She quickly got rid of that thought, she had been in quite the pinch and it really had not been her fault at all. A cannister breaking is unfortunate but it could happen.

BUT her being send here to watch out also meant she was a capable soldier. A possible recruit? Cora was immediatly alot more interested in her and as West continued talking she also got a chance to talk about herself, her cause and why she should join them and leave her position in the military! The latter was not to be necessarily included in what she actually wanted to say.

"Permission...", Cora stopped talking and looked at her for a second before continueing to talk, "I have permission from the military. Yes, you are right, we are not part of the military but we are...kind of...part...", she said slowly, not really sure how to explain it simple, "Alright, lemme explain, we are 'the pack', we are mercenaries hired by the military, we serve as a back up and as a replacement for some of the useless soldiers the military has to offer. If they feel like they need actual safety for anything, they contact us.", she grinned, "No worries, we are not planning to branch out in the survey corps direction, your job is safe, apart from the fact that you are quite capable, so if you ever get sick of the drunkards the military has to offer, contact me."
Cora's grin just go wider at her last statement
"Please don't be insulted by what I said, I hold quite the grudge against the military...those drunkards in Shiganshina are most certainly the reason we lost a wall..."
Cora looked at her, "so only thinning out titans, eh? There is millions of them...I don't believe that was the actual reason, might be a cover for something and you just don't know it"
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 28/3/2018, 05:25

Being new Alistair hasn't quite made a name for himself outside the corps. West had nothing personal against him, she just preferred a more cautious captain than a jump into danger one. She wondered what the sudden interest in the captain was "as long as he is cautious in the future he should have no issues, but as of right now He's a bit of a risk." That jumper and the swatter that attacked them earlier was simply a snag in the matter, any other day that would be no issue.
Time went faster than the girl expected judging by the fact that West's horse began impatiently pacing back and forth, seeing this West checked the time thinking to herself [it's been over an hour Alistair and his team should be long gone at this point, oh well] she figured she could just meet back up with them once she got past the wall.
Listening to the woman's explanation on who they got permission from and the vague explanation on her group "apart of but not apart of the military?" Quietly she heard out the summary of 'the pack' and their general purpose for the military, it was strange to say the least that instead of just simply putting her team in first rather than acquiring unsuitable cadets in the first place, oh well they must have some sort of reason to the whole situation. West raised a brow to the comment regarding them not going to replace her job in the survey corps "i'm glad my job is safe" she was more confused than concerned at the idea of her job being taken considering its not a job a lot are willing to take. It made her glad that even with her class rank she denied the opportunity to be in the military police, not that she'd think her job would be put in danger then either. After letting out a chuckle at the comment regarding the drunken soldier she spoke up "i'll let you know when or if that situation comes up." the fall of the wall was a subject that West rather disliked discussing, the event lead to the loss of her and countless other's homes, family, and hope. The only good side is that her siblings were moved to somewhere safer along with other misplaced families "that infamous day... i heard about it while i was in military training, god i felt so helpless reading that letter" she didn't blame any specific people on that but she couldn't help but feel that if the military was more prepared then it wouldn't have been so catastrophic for everyone. "The only thing left to do now is continue to fight for humanity and hope for a brighter tomorrow.
West could clearly see Cora's skepticism regarding the reason they were sent out "believe me it is as ridiculous as it sounds, they probably wanted to test Alistair's leadership skills with his team by himself rather than being paired with a whole bunch of separated commanders without letting him think that they didn't believe he could handle the responsibility." Stretching her arms she sighed "like I said before i was here to ensure no one died, i asked them to wait at most an hour so they should be long gone by now..." oh what a cruel mistress karma was to her as she was soon to find out. A distant noise echoed through the forest. Upon turning West spotted something shoot up into the sky: a flare. Not just any flare a purple flare "Son of a..." they waited for her?! "Im sorry i have to interrupt conversation but it seems my job isn't over yet." West hoped onto her horse and galloped off in the direction of the flare. Upon reaching the edge of the forest the soldier was greeted with such a disorderly sight: 4 titans and Alistair's team. 1 titan was being taken on by two women speeding past looking for an opening to strike when one wasn't possible on approaching the soldier who fired the flare gun, 1 being distracted by a male soldier while a female soldier somehow managed to get her wires tangled around the titans hand, and one current chewing on the leg of captain who was using both his hands to try and prevent the titan from biting his leg off entirely
[great, just great... oh well its time to clean up this wreck] she thought to herself. Not even looking back to see if Cora had followed West hopped off her horse and retrieved her blades, she knew what she was going to do and just how she planned on doing it.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 28/3/2018, 08:57

Shortly after the flar went up Cora heared a whistle, similar to common birds around here, but not the same. If you would not know either the bird voices by heart or you had not been informed prior you would not know it was a signal.
"Oh.", Cora just said at the whole situation. West had stormed off and seemingly there were some titans, "Okay."
She looked a bit baffled, then proceeded to whistle herself.
A dozen young men and women came down the trees, not fully, they were hanging there like ripe fruits, ready to be picked. Which Cora did not hope for. There were no titans around here, but they still might come and she really was not keen on losing her troops.
"Let's fight some titans ourselves, the one on the first day hardly counts as you encountering them. Or...if they managed to kill them, let's introduce ourself to the captain", she said calmly then moved into the direction of the people using her 3DMG. Horses were not available after all.
The rest followed her like a ducklings follow their mom.
As she arrived she saw the true mess the military was. They were pretty close to getting wiped out, a nice snack for titans. Great.
Cora sighed and ordered her men to stay close to the top of the trees. Interviening now would mean certain death for all. It was too much of a mess, sometimes it was easier to fight of titans if you only had one person than if you had ten.

She waited and watched West doing her job.

"Alpha...?", one person next to her said.
"Mh?"
"I will be on the lookout for more titans...but...I don't think I have to wait long. There is a group quite close in the forest that is probably going to come here given the noise."
"Goddammit.", she said, half angry, "Wait, hold your guard, don't attack them in the forest, I doubt you are skilled enough for that. Tell the others."
Cora turned her head towards the battlefield again, curiously awaiting its outcome and when or if she had to interfere.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 28/3/2018, 13:31

West looked at the Titans and evaluating who was in more danger obviously the captain but if she was to slash its neck now then the falling titan would possibly crush him, this meant she needed to find a way to get the titan to spit him out first. Turning she saw the flare launcher and recognized it as the boy she sent back to tell the others she wasn't coming with them right away. Alright start with him first then approaching she stepped in front of the boy, the titan noticing her reached out and before its fingers got around her they were sent flying by her blade. While the creature screeched in pain at its steaming fresh wound, West took the opportunity to dash up it's arm and reach the nape before removing it from the titan. Leaping down she helped the boy up then whispered something to him.
Giving an affirmative nod they ran towards the titan trying to eat the captain. The two made their way behind the titan, firing the hooks they sunk into the head and shoulder. Launching off they speed to the titan not aiming for its nape but seemingly flying past its face without action. The damaged they did was soon revealed when long slash marks formed from the titan's ear to mouth and then the titan's entire bottom jaw fell open, releasing the captain who was soon caught by the flare launcher boy.
Next the titan who has the girl's wire tangled around its fingers. The boy put done the captain and followed West. The brunette girl launched off making her way up to the titan's forehead, looking at the soldier who was trying to distract the titan she called out "trade out and watch the captain!" He nodded and flew off towards the captain. Now without distractions the titan raised its hand up to eat the girl stuck to its fingers. West kicked off its forehead, crossed her arms in an x and swung her arm releasing the blades from her holster. The blades flew right into the titan's eyes causing him to writhe in pain "Now!" The boy flew towards the hand of the titan slicing off its fingers allowing the girl to escape to solid ground. West swung around to the back of the titan and put the creature out of its misery.
One more to go... West watched the girls for a moment seeing they were going the same direction to try and kill the titan, no wonder it was following them. "Go the opposite direction!" One of the girls changed their direction and managed to cross round behind making an X cross in the neck finishing the fight. Taking a sigh of relief that everyone was alive, West approached the captain whose leg was chewed and snapped, West asked irritatedly "what happened?" The rest tried to avert their gaze but the boy who launched the flare stepped forward "w-we tried to get back in to help, but the titans followed us out then things got worse." Seeing over all state of their team West rubbed her temple "your actions while noble almost got your entire team eaten, with that being said you all did manage to pull together in the end, and im glad no one was... entirely eaten" the captain grimaced in pain fortunately his wound was not life treatening.

Last edited by Bark295 on 30/3/2018, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 30/3/2018, 12:57

Cora watched the scouts. It was incredible. It was an actual good troop, once they got some advice and directions from West.
West...West...Cora really had to remember that name. She would end up being quite high ranked in the military at some point. She seemed like a very good coordinator, she knew the titans quite well. What they would do, what they would not do, how to get someone out of a shitty situation.
Very entertaining to watch as well, apart from the whole being professional thing.
One woman had basically rescued a whole squad. And she was not a captain. No. The captain had failed at it, and she turned it around.
Cora scoffed at that thought.
Typical. The military had most of their best men in the complete wrong positions. Someone that is not too good at killing titans but very good at strategy should be a captain. You should not just be one simply because of your skills. That was useless and just caused more fatalities.
She made a mental note to check out her own men a bit more in that regard. After all...it had been her least promising soldier that saw the titans first twice in a row now.
She should see if she could not find a better job for him. Maybe he was just as good as a spy as he was as spotting huge monsters.

Cora maneuvered herself in front of the captain and clapped slowly.
"You are a real hope for the military", she said, then turned towards West, "West. You saved them basically alone."
She grinned, "Different thing though, get your men out of here, there is more incoming."

Cora looked towards the forest, two were pretty close and could be seen already, nothing special. They were pretty small ones, somewhere in the 4 and 6 meter class.
"You can get your men out of here, we can hold them off long enough. Your captain is pretty wounded, do you have any medical staff with you?"
Cora herself was not really too skilled with it, she only knew how to fix wounds in a more makeshift way, which meant it would hurt alot, leave some nasty scars and possible cause more problems afterwards, but hey. It would stop you from dying.
He was in no mortal danger, so heating up a sword and pressing it on the wound right now, would definitly do more harm than good.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark295 30/3/2018, 14:20

West looked at each and everyone of the captains team, her face stern and blank, as though she was personally evaluating them and their performance. They looked a mess: their hair unkempt, their clothes were partially torn, and the captain's leg was practically falling off. "This will be fun explaining to the corps when we get back... in the meantime while your captain heal i hope you'll take the time to train hard so this doesn't occur again" they gave individual nods of acknowledgement. "Good" she turned to the captain there wasn't too much she had to say to him bur she muttered out "be glad your scout had a flare gun" she ruffled the hair of the younger flare launcher, she had to admit he had good execution when freeing the tangled girl and was smart to use a flare to warn of danger. West turned at the sound of the nearing maneuver gear, Cora? I almost escaped her mind that she was having a conversation with someone before the flare went off. She had no response for the bash Cora gave to Alistair for his lack of capability as a captain "hopefully this accident will be a learning experience for him..." West straightened up when the woman turned her attention to her, her saying she saved them alone "while i would like to believe that, i also believe that his team had the ability to save themselves they just needed that push in the right direction... fortunately they survived and now have the chance to learn how to save themselves" she paused hearing the titans were coming, the team was in no condition to fight further so as much as she hated to say they had to retreat for now "okay..." she turned to the team "call the horse we're heading back to the wall!" She looked to the soldier she initially told to stay with the captain while the scout and her freed the tangled girl "ill need Alistair to rid with you to ensure he doesn't collapse" he nodded. The team looked on at the approaching titans with dread. Upon hearing the question if they had any medical personnel on the team West turned to them, a girl snapped out of her gaze nodding pulling out wooden rods from her satchel "i need someone to set the leg then we can apply a split." West along with the scout placed there hand on opposite sides of the wound the girl giving a slight nod counted down from 3, once they got to one they pushed down hearing a loud crack noise signifying that the bone had settled in place. Alistair seemed in trance not registering the pain. The girl worked quickly to set the wound wrapping gauze around the split. The soldier moved Alistair to a horse and after the rest of the team rode off leaving West with her horse and the captain's horse. "Looks like i owe you once again, but trust me we'll both live long enough for me to repay my debt, ill see you again" she hopped on her horse and grabbed the reigns of the other before starting both on a gallop ridding off after the rest of the team.
Bark295
Bark295

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top