Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn) Empty A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 5/5/2018, 20:59

Renn had been rudely awoken by some other Delta early in the morning, way before sunrise. Apparently there was an urgent command meeting were the Alpha was going to directly speak to the Deltas. König didn't care what the reason was, he planned on killing that asshole for waking him.

Renn proceeded to heed the reason why he was woken up, however, and got out of his bunk to get dressed. Once dressed, he scuttled his way to the assembly room along with the crowd of everyone else.

The Snake, through being shoved and bashed, managed to get a position to stand somewhere near the center of the summoned unit. Not the position he hoped as some of the grown grunts had managed to get a position in front of him which made things hard to see, being a 12 year-old.

Renn settled with just being able to hear, however, as he didn't like the Alpha much anyway. He scratched at the collar on his neck but soon stooped on hearing footsteps approach.

A cough and the room fell silent. The Alpha had arrived surprisingly quick. Renn guessed it was something important or some near event. He listened as the Alpha began to speak.

"Today we are being visited by the Alpha of the Krolva division and the choice of some of his Pact to accompany him. I want you to be best behaved and not to interfere. I have given them full permission to punish any of you who fall out of line. We are expecting their arrival in the next hour, on the dot. Of course I will have my picked of the Pact to accompany me as well when the meeting starts. Those of you who are picked must remain behind after this assembly."

The Alpha then read out a list of names. All of his Betas were named and a few other goons from across the division. Renn was also named, thus making him displeased. The rest of those who were not named were dismissed.
The Alpha addressed those who remained.

"Now, I do not need all of you to accompany me but those of you who stand before me I can trust. I want you all to act upon any mischief or purposeful violation from our visitors. Only kill if you can't detain. I shall require a group to accompany however so I have prepared another list of names to narrow it down."

König rolled his eyes. This Alpha really lived his lists. How annoying. The Snake payed attention none the less. The names listed to accompany were less then half of the Betas, which Renn assumed was to not raise suspicion, and a select group of the most advanced throughout the entire division, Renn was the only trainee selected.

"Now that you know what you have to do, those on the second list will have to meet at the entrance ten minutes before our expected guest. Dismissed."

Renn hissed as he headed back to his bunk. He sat down and waited, no point in falling back asleep now.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn) Empty Re: A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Post by cornix 5/5/2018, 21:54

Cora loved riding on horses, they were comfortable, soft and they were animals. Perfect in any way. Apart from if you had to ride them for a few days...which just made it uncomfortable.
She was too small to ride on a horse on her own, neither was she skilled enough so she just sat in front one of the Deltas and occassionally fell asleep. Which...was still not a bad trip for her in the end.

Cora herself did not know exactly why the Alphas were meeting, she was not interested in those politics neither were Vex and Nec. She was only interested in the other trainees. Her Alpha seemed to as well, given he told her to have an eye on them and...possibly showing some of them their superiority.

The Delta put his hand on her head. "We are soon there, seem more awake.", he laughed quietly so the Alpha could not hear it.
Cora was generally seen as being very obedient, doing anything higher ups would tell her. Given her past of doing the polar opposite of what they had told her they still punished her more than they would the others.

They arrived at the Yarckel division's post and got off their horses. As expected they were on time, not too early, not to late. Both her Alpha and Yarckel's really appreciated showing up when they had to, sometimes even slowing down during the trip to not arrive to early.
The Delta sitting behind Cora got off and lifted her down from the horse. She patted the horse before walking behind them.

Krolva's Alpha Einar went to greet Yarckel's. They exchanged some words before they were all invited in to have breakfast with each other.
The Alphas sat at the head of the room, then Betas, Deltas and the last tables were for the trainees.
Cora sat with the two others that were with her. She was quite a bit smaller than them, esspecially given the two plus years age difference.
She stared at the table recalling what she was to do. It was no good if she would forget.

Don't be agressive unless someone challenges you. Don't kill anyone. Don't get upset. If someone says something against you wait for permission from the higher ups to actually harm them. Self defense does not count.
Did I get it?
Yes you did

Cora looked up at the bit of bread and butter that was on the table and saw that a white haired boy was sitting across from her.
She looked up to him then reached for one slice of bread and a bit of butter. Cora happily ate it while listening to the stuff the other two trainees were talking about.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn) Empty Re: A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 5/5/2018, 22:16

It was an early breakfast,considering that they'd usually eat their first meal at dawn in Yarckle. The rule of the division Eats together kept up though, even for the meeting, which relived Renn a little as it meant he wasn't the only trainee from Yarckle sat at the table. He kept his relief hidden to those around him, however.

König looked up at Cora meeting her gaze as she took a bit of bread and buttered it. He turned his attention to the Alpha, with a snarl. New people were always annoying in his opinion. A new presence to get used to. What a waste of time.

Another annoying thing was how the Alpha, during the assembly, did not mention how long the meeting would last nor how long the visitors would stay. Could be minutes, could be hours. Maybe even days or weeks. That's happened before. The Snake dislike the idea of secretly following the Alpha around for weeks, just to make sure he was protected.

He turned back to look at the trainees from Krolva, the blonde opposite him appeared younger which he could safely assume mean that she's had more training. The other two trainees next to her appeared bland and dull, almost like planks of wood. Similar to how he saw the rest of his division. He concluded that they were rendered useless, no matter the skill, just like everyone else in the building.

Renn avoided staring and stopped looking at anyone in general. He grabbed a bit of bread, buttered it and slowly began to eat it. It was the only thing he stared at. One thing to be happy about was that the Alpha didn't say they had to welcome the other division or treat them kindly, unlike when clients came in.

The young Snake sighed. Eventually he'd be Alpha, and there would be no reason for all this pandering. There would no meetings needed to be held, as long as he could help it. There would be no one to boss him around. Anyone who tried to would be killed. That was decided.

He was abruptly brought out of his thoughts as the two wooden planks that were trainees giggled at something. Unlike the other Yarckle trainees who just looked over in displeasure, Renn looked up and hushed them with a violent hiss.

He looked back down at his bread, took a bite and scratched at his metal collar.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 6/5/2018, 20:09

Cora was quite uncomfortable sitting in between giggling trainees. They were taller than her and more or less talking above her head, annoying. She could not wait until she outgrew everyone. Stupid thems. Being older than her. Annoying.

She angrily took another bite out of her bread before the white kid in front of her hissed at them.
They looked at the kid.
"What do you want, eh?", one of them asked. He was probably 10 years old, average height. He was not bad at fighting but not the best either. In overal...nothing special.
"Why are you hissing at us?", the other one asked now.
Great. They were dumb and dumber. Why did they not listen to their Alpha? He told all of them to not cause any trouble.
Cora elbowed both of them in the sides of their abdomen.
"Wrong command. It was not to cause any trouble. Not to cause some.", she hissed at them in return.
They angrily looked at her but reminded themselves that she was right. Usually people got reminded by Cora if they were allowed to do something or not. This time though, neither of them seemed to care much.
He leaned in to Cora, "Listen here, this is our business. Not yours."
Cora shrugged her shoulders, "Fine. I just hope I will be the one to whip your asses later.", she said coldly.
The boy turned back to Renn and stared at him.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 6/5/2018, 22:49

Renn looked up from his bread as the two kids starting talking to him... condescendingly. He gripped his bread harder, sneering at them before suddenly loosening his grip and forming his twisted smile on his face.
A chuckle escaped his lips.

"How nice that you two planks of wood could beat me. Well, the sssssplinters and bludgeoning you give off might actually do the job... but I wouldn't want to waste time to fight boring blank canvasessssss like you two."

He took another slow, small bite from his bread as he stared at the two idiots. It was a mocking gesture, seeming to ask if they were done.

"You really sssssshould listen to blondie. If you've been given commands not to cause trouble then what would the punissssshment be for starting a fight in front of two conversing Alphassss? One being your own, hmm? You ssssee, I'd have no conssssequences for fighting back; given it would be self defence. Also, I've been given commands to make sure I can deal with whoever falls out of line here, including guestsssss."

Renn shook his head in a mockingly disappointed manner at the two Krolva trainees. If they were to start a fight, he wouldn't be to blame, just like he said. The only consequence he'd get is from killing them, but he wouldn't be able to stand down if the situation were to occur.
It now became a game... and it was their move.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 6/5/2018, 23:06

Cora frowned at the white boy calling her blondie. Also at the fact that he wanted to beat them up, even though that hopefully would be her job later on after they got in trouble.
Not. Fair. They were her division. She got to punish them, not a random albino.

The taller boy on the right had black hair and was a bit taller than the one on her left. She had been training with them for a while. The taller one was called Einar. The same name as the Alpha. The reason for that was simple: it was his son. He got into trouble quite often but only seldom got punished for it. Cora knew that this time though it might change. The son of an Alpha embarassing him in front of another one?! That would be...really unpleasant for him. Really.
Cora started grinning as she thought about that but continued eating her bread.

"What are you smiling at?", the smaller one with brown her asked her. She did not recall his name. Something similar to Gerry. Gerald? Garret? Whatever. It's not like it mattered.
Meanwhile Einar just scoffed at Albino's comments.
"No consequences. How shitty is your alpha if he does not punish you for hurting me?!", he asked, he leaned over to Renn, "I am Einar's son." he then whispered with a really huge grin on his face.
As if that would safe him right now.
Gerald moved a bit away from all of them, he listened to what the Albino in front of him said and really did not want to get into trouble. Unlike Einar he did not have any priviliges.
Before anything physical could happen between Renn or Einar the latter one got distracted by a Delta telling him something.
Cora only managed to catch a few words, they were all unrelated to the current events. Boring.
Einar stood up and went with the Delta.

Cora stared at Renn for a bit before she actually said something: "You know what would be better than you killing him?", she asked bluntly, "him getting beaten up in front of everyone. As a punishment for something he did."
She did not want to say more and continued eating bread. Cora just hoped he would understand that getting him in trouble was better than outright beating him up. It would be way more entertaining to watch. Way more entertaining. Einar would not start crying if he got beaten up by someone else, he would most certainly however start crying at public embarassment. And that...was what Cora would love to see.

Einer came back even more happy than he left.
"So....'Blondie' I like that...that was a good idea. I will now call you that.", he grinned at Cora and leaned back, crossing his arms, "Guess what I got."
Cora did not give him any sign that she was listening.
He pulled out a few stripes of bacon from his jacket, "Look. Meat. Do you want to have that?"
She looked at the meat, looked at Einar and looked at her bread.

No trouble. No trouble. No trouble. She continued saying it in her head and started eating her bread again. Einar got bored and looked at Renn.
"Do you want some?"
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 6/5/2018, 23:21

Although Renn didn't really like his Alpha much, he hated the fact that some twig from another division was calling him shitty. Especially when leaning lose to the Snake, that was dangerous. So the black haired moron turned out to be the son of the Alpha from Krolva, interesting.

Renn leaned in dangerously close as well, almost meeting Einar in the middle, with his twisted grin.
"I don't give a damn who'sssss son you are, it won't stop me from deforming your face."

When Einar pulled away, so did Renn, with the latter beginning to ignore the shit that fell out of the Alpha's son's mouth.
Then a Delta came over, whispered to Einar and Einar got up and walked away with said Delta. König hoped he wouldn't come back.

Cora then started talking to Renn, feeding him ideas on how to deal with Einar. Renn just nodded not showing any sign of agreeing or disagreeing. Just a confirmation that he heard her.

Einar came back and presented some bacon. First, he offered the blonde girl some but, as Renn assumed by his face, he got bored and offered Renn some. Bad move.

"No thanksssss, I'm good. That wassss probably your mother. Can tell by the similar stench. Wonder how big she wassssss before they cut her up. Eh, doesn't matter. Have fun eating that, ya ssssssicko."

Renn raised his bread as a gesture of a toast before taking a quick chomp out of it. Not much remained of his meal... but there was more bread still waiting to be eaten.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 6/5/2018, 23:30

Cora started smiling widely as the Albino boy opened his mouth to counter Einar's behaviour.

Einar got quite red in his face, "Excuse me?! My mom...my mom! How can you insult her like this! She is dead!", he said half loud to not cause too much commotion.
He had hit quite the soft spot.

Cora finished her bread and started chewing on the rather hard crust.
Einar dropped the bacon on the table and grabbed Renn by his collar.

"Shut your mouth!", he said loudly. He did not shout it but the way he raised his voice still managed to catch the attention of almost everyone in the room, including the Alphas.
The moment he said that Cora had stood up and held her butter knife in her hand.

She swallowed down the last pieces of crust, "Pull yourself together!", she said rather loudly and then added a more quiet, "You are embarassing us!"

Both Alphas started walking towards them
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 6/5/2018, 23:53

Renn smiled with mischief as Einar grabbed his collar over the table. Looks like the mother insult had worked. Of course it would've, it would insult every spoilt brat.

Renn glanced to the corner of his eye and noticed the Alphas making their way over. He slowly raised a hand and pointed to them before whispering to Einar Jr.

"Might want to drop me, buddy, look who's coming."

After saying that, Renn raised his hands to a surrendering position and fake an expression of fear on his face. He spoke loudly so that the Alphas could hear from their range.

"I-I'm ssssorry, sir. I didn't realize I did sssssomething wrong! I swear! If I did anything to ahrm you I'm willing to make up for it!"

The two Alpahs where near the table by now and the one that commands Yarckel gave a short but loud cough to grab the attention of the trainees.

"What is going on here then?"
He questioned with a commanding tone. It was more a demand for an answer than a question out of curiosity.

Renn, who was prepared, turned to answer to his higher up before Einar Jr could.

"I don't know, sssssir! He just grabbed me from across the table and sssstarted yelling at me! As far as I can recall, I didn't do anything!"

As far as Renn could tell, he was winning this little feud of a game. Einar had a slim chance to turn it around now. Time to test how much trouble the Snake could get the brat in.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 7/5/2018, 22:57

Renn pulled off a rather convincing show to get Mister Wannabealpha in trouble. Interesting. And rather pleasant to watch.

Einar Sr. looked at Cora as if he expected an explanation for the situation but before she could answer Yarckel's Alpha asked a rather unpleasant question: "Is that not your son?"

Einar Sr. just grunted, "Indeed. This brat is my son. I am ashamed to admit it. Cora?"

Dang it. She still had to answer his question then. She was quite aware that depending on what she said now she would get either of the Einars mad at her. Better go with the smaller one then.
"The whitey looked at Einar's bacon the wrong way.", she said simply.
Her Alpha raised an eyebrow. Obviously confused at Cora's answer.
"He looked at Einar's what...the wrong way?", he blinked multiple times in confusion, "His bacon?"
Cora nodded, "Yes, sir. Einer brought Bacon and showed it to everyone."
Only now did the older Einar realize there was in fact bacon on the table and he laughed. Even Yarckel's Alpha laughed shortly before both ended it rather abruptly.

Einar sighed. "Don't think you can allow yourself to do anything like this to another trainee.", he stared at his son. His son was not really realizing what had happened yet.
His father turned towards Cora, "Cora."

She nodded happily but kept a perfectly straight face on.
Cora went towards Einar, who was just standing there by now. She grabbed him by the back of his collar and pulled him back with such a force that he was thrown backwards onto the ground. He stared at Cora.
"Stop! What are you doing?"

Cora went towards him, while he was in the process of standing up again. She grabbed his hair and smashed his head on the table. Once. Twice. Thrice.
His nose was bloody and he was shouting something but Cora was not listening. She just did what she had to do.
Vex took over. He turned Einar around and stared at his face for a bit, he was whimpering. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up close to their face. They were staring at him for a second or two before they threw him back on the ground, face forward.
Vex took a seat on his back and shoved his face into the floor one more time before they were called back by the Alpha.
"That's enough.", he said calmly but Cora knew he was feeling uncomfortable with his son getting beaten up, "Stop, Cora."
Cora stood up and looked at Einar awaiting his next command.

Yarckel's Alpha looked at Einar lying on the ground.
"I am not so sure about that, you don't seem to have him under control.", he let it slip for now.
Einar Sr. nodded, glad about the fact that he did not have more done to his son for now.
"We should discuss matters privately. None of either mine or your soldiers present. They could train together, or do you think otherwise?"
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 7/5/2018, 23:14

The Yarckel Alpha chuckled slightly before giving a curt nod. He patted Einar Sr on the back light-heartedly and smiled at the situation.

"Yes, let them train together. That would be interesting to record of the result. I must however suggest that Renn and your son keep away from each other. Don't want this embarrassing event to happen again. How about Renn train with your Cora, hm? I'm sure everyone else can mange to pair up by themselves."

Renn's smile faded, his lips were a thin line and his face gave a little sign of displeasure. He didn't want to train with anyone, especially someone from another division. He studied Cora, trying to estimate her age... younger than him, perhaps? Either way, she's probably had more training. What an annoying disadvantage. Seriously, the Alpha should think twice before speaking.

Before König could complain, however, his Alpha turned the Krolva Alpha around and led him away, most likely to his office were they can discuss their private matters.
The Snake let out a light hiss at no one in particular before turning to Cora.

"Guess we're training partnerssssssss. It's this way to the training groundssss."

Renn started walking away from the mess hall into a corridor that led to the courtyard, giving a effortless waving gesture as a sign to follow him.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 7/5/2018, 23:28

Cora quickly ran after Renn, following him a bit like a dog. She did not want to train now either, she had had a few days of traveling behind her and she was tired.

He seemed not too happy about the situation either though. So atleast that was an advantage. The bigger problem at hand right now was Einar Jr. who would find the first occassion to get his revenge on both. Maybe not now...maybe not even in Yarckel. Which would mean she would be the only one he would take revenge on. Unfortunate. For him.

Cora was quite a bit smaller than Renn. A good one head, maybe one and a half. She was more trained most certainly but she could not know for sure. Maybe he had been a trainee since he was five? It was hard to tell. People usually were able to tell that she was rather young and trained at a younger age than others by the sheer fact she was taken with the division to a meeting.

They arrived at the training grounds. They were not too different from their own, maybe a bit cleaner. And maybe a bit bigger. Cora was not sure. The sun was only starting to rise now after all.
The older Deltas just sat next to each other and started chatting. They seemed to get along rather fine right now, neither of them were happy to train.
The one she had been riding with came towards them and lifted Cora up on his shoulders.
"You can fight later. The sun is not even up yet. You need your breath anyway for later once Mister Spoiled Brat will come at you because he is pissed.", he laughed and looked at Renn.
"You wanna sit with us for now? Atleast until it actually turns day. I would rather prefer you fighting the brat than Cora."
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 7/5/2018, 23:48

A Delta came over and picked up the blonde girl which gave Renn the knowledge of him being from Krolva. He talked about resting and waiting for dawn, then about Renn fight the broken nose kid from earlier.
König scoffed at the man.

"Don't look down on me asshole. I wouldn't even obey your commands in your dreamssss. As for joining you? I'll pass. I don't even like grunts from Yarckel, what makessssss you think I'll be friends with goons like you? Anyway, having fun with being whipped for slacking, I don't want to caught disobeying orders direct from the Alpha."

Renn waved a dismissive good bye as he headed over to a lonesome straw training dummy. Setting up in a fighting stance he started laying punches and kicks on it, all precisely aimed, half of which were held back his full strength on.

He couldn't stop thinking of that bratty Alpha son. People like that really pissed him off. Expected to be treated like royalty because of a name or relation. That Krolva Alpha must be stupid to not have teach his son that. Well, at least they'll be the ones regretting it when the kid doesn't wake up because of a knife in his heart.

More kicks. More punches. More kicks. More punches. Renn started getting bored of unarmed combat and pulled out a dagger which was in his belt. He started slashing, stabbing and slicing. All hitting vital spots of the human body. He also practised breaking out of grapples and recovering from being disarmed.
It was clear to those watching who didn't know Renn that head either studied or trained more than he needed to.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 8/5/2018, 11:08

The delta just scoffed at Renn's answer. It was typical for young trainees to behave like this. There was no need to be this rude to others that did not do anything to him. Even Cora understood it.
Cora stayed a bit on her Delta's shoulders before she got bored at their conversations. She did not really understand much at some points during their conversations. They were quite a bit older after all. So Cora just took one of her knives and started playing with that one.

She threw it up and caught it again. And up. And up. And up again. Cora was quite some fun with it. She eventually took another knife in her hands and started juggling with those two. Who knew when she was could use this simple trick of hers.
Cora took a third one. Three were still easy, even four. But five? She really wanted to continue juggling but she also did not want to drop a knife on her Delta's head. That would be unfortunate.

She started watching Renn training. Boring. Mostly kicks and punches. He then pulled out a dagger. Only one? Still boring. Cora scoffed. The more knives the better. He was certainly overdoing it. She was not sure whether or not he felt insecure about his tricks or if he just wanted to brag. Either way...it was pathetic in her eyes. There was no need to train this harsh now. Esspecially not with a straw dummy. She would understand it if it was an actual person but...was he bored? Maybe he was bored. In this case she would actually understand his situation.

She put her knives back and pulled one out of her Delta's jacket.
"What do you think you are doing there? That's mine."
"I know.", she said and turned more towards where Renn was. He stood rather still for a moment and she threw the knife at him, or well at his dummy. If he would not dodge the knife he would now have a tiny cut on his left ear.
The knife was stuck in the dead middle of his dummy's head.
"Not bad.", said a different Delta around her
"Thank you!", she said happily and looked somewhere else to not raise Renn's suspiciouns even more
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 8/5/2018, 21:22

A slight whistling in the air caught Renn's attention and he just managed to move out of the way at the last second. He stared at the dagger that burrowed into the training dummy before looking around to see who threw it. Although the act of someone interrupting his training displease him, at least he now knew he had to train his perception on his surroundings.

Renn let out a disgruntled sigh and walked over to the dummy, forcefully pulling out the dagger before letting it drop to the floor like trash. He then walked back to his original position and took a few steps back.

König took out a few more daggers he had in hidden compartments of his clothes before training his accuracy on throwing them. He started with throwing single daggers, before upping it to two at a time and upping it again and again each time he felt content that he had improved, even just the slightest.

Some of the daggers he had thrown to begin with had missed but as he threw more they started to hit, getting closer and closer to his actual target until he started hitting vital points. He even managed to get two daggers to hit the same spot.

To those with trained perception, it was clear that the Snake preferred close combat over ranged which was visible due to his rusty start.

Renn tried his best to ignore everyone and all the noise they produced. If someone were to interrupt him again, however, there would be trouble in no time.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 8/5/2018, 22:51

Cora threw a short look at what Renn was doing. Interesting. He did not seem to mind, neither did the knife seem to have hit him. Almost disappointing, really.
The Deltas started talking about their Alphas, by now a few more had joined, some of the Yarckel division did not seem to be rather keen on training either. Atleast that.
She knew that Einar would not react too bad if both divisions were just sitting around for a bit. The training thing was anyway not meant completly serious. He did not want Yarckel's Alpha to know their skill. Everyone would go easy on each other.
Or atleast the Krolva division would, she did not know about Yarckel.

Renn seemed to be the only one training so Cora decided to do her job by watching him. He seemed to be rather good in close combat, not that good in ranged one though. Interesting. Given his level of training it seemed that he only joined recently, he did not seem like he had been trained since he was six.

"What's the snowman's name?", Cora asked the Deltas around her, simply to get the discussion started.
"Renn König.", one of them said, "Why are you asking? You like him?"
"No. He just seems rather bad for his age, no wonder he is training.", she said coldly. He was in no way bad, it was visible that he has been training alot. She respected him for catching up quite well with the ones that had been trained since a while longer. He would certainly make an interesting character.
"He is not that bad. He just hates everyone. Probably even himself.", the Delta continued, "He joined a good...lemme remember...two years ago? Three? Not sure, man. Time passes."
Cora nodded, "On his own?"
"Yes."
"That's unusual."
"It's also unusual for such a small one like you accompaning her Alpha.", he said, clearly asking for her age or atleast some justification as for why she was currently present.
"Not if you are good enough", she simply said rather bored. Cora took another knife from her Delta and threw it once again into his dummy. She had it a bit off right now and it got stuck about where the dummy's eye would be instead of his forehead. Cora was unsatisfied with it.
Very even.
She scoffed and went back to talking with the Deltas. Given that he did not react before he probably would not now either.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 10/5/2018, 12:53

Renn was down to two daggers left in his grasp. Just as he was about to throw one, he heard a similar whisper to the one before. The dagger flung out of his hand, barely missed the dagger Cora threw and just managed to hit the dummy.

His hand was shaking, his face grunted. He let out a hiss and spun on his heel to face everyone else in the courtyard.

"Alright, which one of you sssssacks of shit thinks this is funny!? Acting like slobssssss and not wanting to train but is totally fine with messing up the training of the only person that is bothered. There issssss literally two other training dummies for target practise. If you own up now to being the asshole that's being an idiot, I promise I'll make your death less painful."

Renn spoke every word with a trace of venom. Every time he thought the day couldn't get worse, something always came along to prove him wrong. First guests, then the brat, now this. He didn't really want to find out what the next thing to piss him off would be.

König let out a heavy breath, glaring at all the deltas and trainees before him. Why is it that he always gets into a fight when the Alphas aren't around.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 10/5/2018, 20:24

Cora stared down at Renn, both her Delta and the one sitting across were holding back their laughter.
She blinked a few times, not sure if she should say anything. He was quite pissed so...she did not want to make it worse. Buuuut by not saying anything she might make it even worse.
Nec stepped in. He did not care. He did not care a single bit. But he did want to train, same as Vex. Fine. There would be a way for them to train.

"I am not saying that it was me who threw the knives...but technically that person was just assisting you with training", Cora was serious with what she said, she was not wrong in any way.

"However. I can help you train more. Wanna fight? Without knives."
Cora tapped her Delta's head and he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her down. She enjoyed getting carried around. Atleast sometimes. Eh, most of the time. She already was sad for the time when she would be too tall to be carried around. It's not like horses did not exist however, so there would always be someone, right?

If Renn would agree to them fighting she would go a bit further away from the Deltas sitting around and go into a slight fighting stance. Her legs spread slightly, her right one being in front of her left one. Her arms still dangling on her sides but she would quickly be able to bring them up. Only once Renn would go into a fighting stance himself she would lift them.

If he would not agree to them fighting she would go to his dummy take the two knives and would throw them into the logs that the deltas were sitting on and then go back.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 10/5/2018, 21:02

Renn turned and faced Cora when she spoke, not looking the least bit angrier. Great. Blondie indirectly admitted to throwing the knives, now she wanted to train. Now.
That made Renn scoff.

"You want to train? I mean sssssure I don't mind training with you if your babysitter is ok with it. I mean, he wanted you to rest no? Jusssssst in case you had to fight Jr. again."

Cora teased Renn, angrily flashing his twisted smile. There was no way he'd refuse a fight, even if he knew the opponent was stronger. That would probably be the death of him though, maybe he should start turning fights down.
But he wasn't going to start today.

Renn spread his feet apart, locking them in place once he was in a comfortable standing position with his center of gravity balanced. The then raised his fists to be align with his chest, the perfect placement to switch between offense and defence quickly.

"Sssso if you just want to check with that Delta that you're allowed to fight, Blondie, then I can wait. Otherwisssse I'm ready."

Ren smirked in an evil manner, taunting Cora to come at him.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 10/5/2018, 22:14

Cora did not react to any of his teases about her Deltas. It was true, they told her what to do sometimes and she did not mind it. She had been exposed to their anger so many times she did not mind following their commands.
Blondie however. Blondie? She thought about it. Nec reminded her that there had been quite the infamous man at some point. He had a rather funny mustache, right under his nose. Dark hair in a weird hairstyle and he had a particular anger towards some special people. And! His dog was called Blondie. Cora did not mind being called a dog. Nec laughed about it but decided to stay silent about the person owning the dog.

"No problem, cutie, I am good to go." she said grinning. Renn seemed rather eager for her to start. Fine. She would give in now.
Cora got a bit closer, she grinned at him. She jumped on her place, not moving. It was no real jumping more or less moving up and downwards constantly. This was it was less easier to predict for the normal person when her kicks/punches would come in, it also kept her warm.
She started by delivering a low kick to his right knee, closly followed by another kick with her same leg towards his hip. The moment her foot was touching the ground again she would jump up and deliver a kick towards his head with her other foot.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 10/5/2018, 23:06

Renn took all three kicks. The first kick to his leg made him lose threw of his balance, he wasn't expecting the fight to start with a kick. The next kick brought him to a knee, surprised at the fast follow up. The last kick brought him face first to the floor, he generally didn't see it.

The Snake layed there, quite in shock at how fast he was knocked down. Pain dwindled in his head and down his right side. Such a funny, tingly feeling it was. He couldn't help but chuckle.

Slowly, he got back onto his knees before pushing himself back up to his feet. His face was dusty from the floor but he didn't bother rubbing it off, it was bound to get dirty again.

"Did you jusssst call me cutie?"

With no hesitation, Renn stepped closer to Cora, swinging with a right hook to her face, followed by a left jab to her stomach before finally swinging around his right leg to trip her up from behind.

König had already decided to give up on defence and will try to keep an offensive position at all times.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 11/5/2018, 20:34

Cora was rather surprised at Renn taking all her kicks. She did not expect him to do that. How pathetic, Nec thought. Vex agreed. How could you not expect a kick? That to be said, she loved kicks, so she would most certainly expect her opponent to start a fight with one. He might not.

She let him stand up. He was like a lost puppy, getting beaten. Cora disagreed to this thought of Nec, puppies were never to be beaten. Slaves were. A slave he was then.
Cora saw the minor movement in his muscle, right. Upwards. She blocked his first attack, the second one would be low, she could see that. Not sure where.

Nec quickly thought about all the possibilities

Next punch: Abdomen. Exact location: irrelevant. Main possibilities: go backwards, short punch from his side, going backwards makes the impact less powerfull, leaning backwards also to be considered, balance will be off. Blocking with hand currently up, easy to block only hits his hand. More impact and possibilities for injuries on our side. No imbalance.

They spotted the movement of his leg before the abdomen was hit.

Trying to trip us eh? Or will it be a low kick? We can move our knee into his leg, would trip him instead. No movement backwards with our own left leg. Done. We will use our own hand to block his. The imbalance is too much of a problem right now. We can not risk leaning backwa-

HEADBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!!

Vex took control over the body, went into Renn's punch and took it fully while simultaneously smashing his own head against Renn's and lifting his right knee aiming straight for his crotch.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 11/5/2018, 20:52

The second punch connected, making up for missing the first attack. Renn was about to make a witty remark to tease Cora but didn't have the chance to as he was headbutted. The feeling of having of a rattled skull was humorous to the Snake, not without pain though.

Luckily, the direction he was headbutted brought his attention to the knee that was heading for his crotch. Huh, now, although he would quite like to find out what that would feel like with his masochistic ways, the disadvantage that would give him in this fight was too much to risk for.

König managed to swing his body round ninety degrees to be turned out of the way, followed by a step back... which was move of an outcome from the headbutt than a dodge movement.

At this angle and distance to his opponent, there was not much room for Renn to fight. He would either have to do a power move to make distance or to grapple. Right now, a grapple would be better.
He side stepped to get behind Cora and turned to face her back, shooting his arms out over her shoulders and wrapping them around her neck to get a choke hold.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 11/5/2018, 21:44

The headbutt set Cora, Nec and Vex in a short state of confusion. Vex definitly had the best ideas out of all of them when it came to fighting. Definitly the best ideas. Nec coughed mentally.

They all suddenly found themselves with Renn choking them from behind, he seemingly took the headbutt less bad than they did, otherwise they would have never allowed him to go all the way around them and only then choke them. It was too slow normally.

Before either Nec or Cora could do anything Vex had already analyzed the situation.

Choke hold! Not good! We shall fix it!
HEADBUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!

They would smash their head against Renn's again.

Now, let's fall onto him! It will be a soft land for us and we can't anyway turn it around much, we will fall!
No! NO! NOOO! IF WE DO THAT HE CAN MORE OR LESS TAKE THE UPPER HAND! HE IS STRONGER!

Before they could fall onto Renn Nec would turn their body around so they could not possibly fall onto him with their back. They would fall onto him, catching their fall with their hands next to his face.

Fall saved. Possibility for more damage: knee him in his crotch while falling.

Said and done.

If the headbutt should fail, Renn would have to step backwards and losen his grip completly to dodge it, due to their momentum Vex would fall back and lift his elbow in the last moment upwards, elbowing Renn into his face. From this point onwards they would go into a guard and step back to get some distance in between.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 11/5/2018, 22:09

Cora's head smacked into Renn's, breaking his nose. He let go and lost balance, falling backward. He noticed Cora falling back as well which he thought was stupid until he saw her twist. Well, that was troublesome.

The landing was rough and painful, and the follow-up knee to the groin even more so. A numbing feeling, that was intriguing. No joy to come from the pain and would probably make walking and leg movements difficult.

Cora's hands were placed either side of Ren''s head which was not a comforting position but one he could at least take advantage of. It had took him a few moments to actually let the pain subside before moving but, as soon as he could, he only moved his arms to punch Cora's torso. Trying to get at least three swings in.

He would then follow by grabbing her head and headbutting her for a change, sure it'd make it harder to focus but at least it would do more damage if she doesn't roll away or do some other avoiding technique first.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top