Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Post by cornix 11/5/2018, 22:18

Cora took a while to fully take a grasp of her own body again, Vex really did not want to let go. Nec wanted to take over again. It was hard for either of them to take over and the only reason why Cora managed in the end was a punch to her abdomen. A second one. Chest this time. The air got pushed out of her torso and she had trouble breathing. A third hit into her abdomen. Not better either.
She managed to breath again, he grabbed her head and smashed it against his. Another headbutt. Great. As if there was not already enough trouble with her head. What was Vex trying to do earlier on? Kick them out? Cora was mad at him.

Cora pushed Renn back down with her hand on his nose and took the moment to quickly stand up. He looked awful, his nose seemed out of place and would probably start bleeding soon.
She quickly took a few more steps back.
"You might want to stop.", Nec said, her voice changed back to Cora's, "I do not want to accidentally by shoving your nasal bone in your brain."
She looked at him, waiting for his answer. She could still fight without problems, neither would she end up telling him that she won more than....once or twice or something. But she genuinely did not want to hurt him any more.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snake and A Wolf (Flashback, Closed: Cora, Mitsuo - as Renn)

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 11/5/2018, 22:50

Renn got up to his feet, lightly grasping his nose with a scowl on his face. He didn't want to stop, this couldn't be where it ends but any more and he may not be able to move for a few days... which he didn't really want.
The snake let out a sigh.

"Fine. We'll end it here... for now. Thisssss fight isn't over as obviously we're both still alive. When we're both up for it again, we ssssshould resume where we left off."

He slowly made his way inside the Yarckle headquarters. He'd go get some bandages and a plaster for his nose. He'd bring some out for Cora, hopefully to help her heal faster, if she needed them.
He wouldn't usually but if the krolva's Alpha's son comes back for a rematch then he would like for her to be in a good condition for better entertainment.

He wouldn't allow her to fight that brat, however, until he got his hands on him first. Maybe a long meeting would be fine after all. It keeps the Alphas distracted.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Intellect: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 12/5/2018, 19:26

Cora sat down somewhere and stared at the sky. It was a beautiful orange, the morning sun had not really risen up after all.

He had a funny reply 'we are both alive after all'. So he was the type to fight till death. Interesting. Very useful to know. She was not too sure for what she would need this information but Nec would definitly reuse it. He tended to do that.
She took a look at her arm. A bruise. Nothing more. She doubted she had any proper injuries apart from a few scratches and bruises. She felt a bit bad for him. Not much though.

Cora took the bandages, looked at them but then gave them back.
"I am sorry, but I have no need of them now. Einar might though later on.", she said, grinning widely from side to side.
"I did not really introduce myself, did I? Cora. It is. Just Cora.", she was not sure what her last name was. Everyone called her 'Wolf' but that might very well just be something made up.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 12/5/2018, 21:34

Renn took the bandages back from Cora after applying the plaster to his nose. He didn't use the bandages on him but hell hold onto them for now, never know when you need to first aid yourself.

When Cora made an introduction, Renn didn't even bother to look at her and just nodded.

"I didn't asssssk for your name, Just Cora. Nor do I care for it. But you'll probably bother me if I don't give you mine, huh? Fine. My name'sssssss Renn. Renn König."

With that, he walked back over to the straw dummy, collecting his knives. He stood in front of the training figure and debating in his mind. He decided to stop training for now, any more and his muscle would probably start to ache.

The Snake wondering around the courtyard for a bit until he found a patch of grass which didn't have many people near it and sat down. Renn subconsciously scratched at his collar as he watched all the others.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 13/5/2018, 21:27

Cora just gave off a: 'I could always call you Snowwhite' when he said that he was rather uninterested in her name and went back to the other Deltas and Trainees.
She was quite satisfied with the fact that she did in fact train and not went against her orders. That was always good.
The only thing she had to do now was more or less nothing until she got new orders.

Turns out there was one person around that really liked giving orders. Einar's son, Einar. Annoying.
He showed up a while later, while Cora had some fun sitting around and doing nothing and was rather pissed off at the general situation- His nose looked out of place, there was no blood in his face anymore but Cora was quite well aware that when you would only touch his nose slightly it would start bleeding again. Nec kept this in mind quite well, he knew that he might need it rather soon.

Einar went over to Cora. "Why did you do that before, he? Why did you do that?"
"Our Alpha told me to.", she said simply, playing completly and utterly dumb. He was well aware that what Cora was esspecially good at was following commands.
"You could have just pretended to beat me up! There was no need to break my nose!"
"Yes there was, pretending to beat you up would not have...done anything! I would have gotten in trouble for going light on you.", she stopped and looked at him with an expression of played confusion on her face: "You don't mean to tell me you can't take that bit off pain? It was just a broken nose! I broke Renn's nose just now and he was not complaining at all!"
"Who is Renn? And of course it hu-", he stopped, he was not sure whether or not he was allowed to admit to the fact that it hurt him, "I could beat you up anytime for what you did!", he just said angrily.
"Renn is the white one. And sure. You want to fight now? Or later. Where noone can see you fail?", her voice was completly bored. A fight with him would be over faster than her fighting against a toddler. Way too easy. That to be said, she was still not looking foward to it. Einar Sr. tended to get angry with those that beat his son up.

He just grunted, "Where is this Renn person?", he just asked. Cora pointed into Renn's direction. Einar went towards Renn instead.
"You want to fight?", he simply asked
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 13/5/2018, 22:11

Renn wasn't really paying attention to anything and was minding his own business, picking at the grass where he sat out of boredom. That was when a shadow as cast over him and he looked up, with an uninterested expression. His eyes recognised the brat from earlier, looking angry.

"You want a fight?"

The words Jr had spat out. Huh, so the twig wanted some sort of satisfaction by beating someone up, huh? Well Renn wasn't going to just accept straight away. A bit of fun by toying with the stupid Alpha's son.

"Do... I know you?"

König ask with a false, questioning tone. Einar's face became more disgruntled and he grabbed Renn by the collar, hoisting the Snake to his feet.

"Don't play dumb, kid! You're the one responsible for getting this done to me with.... with whatever shit you pulled at the mess hall!"

Renn raised an eyebrow before slowly nodded with a smile.
"Ah! I do know you! You're the brat that got beat up at breakfasssssst! To be fair, you kinda asked for it... with you being an assssssshole and all..."

Einars was not pleased and punched Renn in the gut.
"I dare you... call me that again."

Renn smirked through the pain, winded.
"Bad idea."

König raised his knee to meet with Einars groin, making Jr let go of the Snake's collar and take a few steps back, creating fighting distance between the two. Renn got into his fighting stance again.

"How about we take thisssss to the middle of the courtyard?"
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 15/5/2018, 13:37

Cora watched Einar walk over to Renn. She was curious who would start punching whom first. The outcome of the fight was already settled. Renn would win, for sure. Unless he made some grave mistakes, like underestimate him gravely. Which was still unlikely.

She saw Einar punch Renn. She could not hear what Einar said but he went further towards the middle of the field, waiting for Renn to aproach him.

Cora got distracted by one of her Deltas approaching her.
"I see your fight went well?"
"It did, yeah."
He just nodded, "I wonder what our Alphas are talking."
"I am not really...it does not concern me.", she continued watching both of them fight but soon got distracted again, this time by the delta asking her if she wanted to help with the horses.
It was not a hard answer for her, of course she wanted to.

While he was cleaning the horses she fed them. She was a bit too small to clean them properly.
"To be fully honest with you, I just wanted to get you away from that fight. You know how he reacts when he loses, you would be his next target.", he said at some point.
Cora stopped petting the horse. "Yes. But...if I am not there...", she said slowly, "I will be right back."

Cora rushed out and towards where the boys were fighting before. Einar was lying on the ground, beaten up, badly as well. She could not see Renn right now, she decided to stay hidden and watch what Einar would do.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 15/5/2018, 14:55

The fight didn't take long, knives were drawn and Einar kept on the offensive... trying to attack Renn recklessly and out of anger. This made it easier for Renn to read Jr's moves, counter them and beat him to the ground.

König did have his dagger to Einar's throat but told the brat that his blood did not deserve to stain his weapon before withdrawing and walking away.

The brat propped himself up on his elbows to watch as the Snake walked back to where he was sitting, having a snarl on his face as he did so.
Einar looked over next to him and noticed his Dagger by his side from where he was disarmed.

The Alpha's son picked up the knife and quickly got to his feet, charging at Renn with the weapon raised, ready to strike down, yelling how no one embarrasses him and gets away with it.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 15/5/2018, 15:10

Cora observed Einar a bit more, he got up and charged at Renn, the same moment she got up herself and sprinted towards him. That's where Renn was, she was not sure how she could have not seen him in the beginning. He was so white, he should be easy to see after all!

She was not sure if she would reach Einar in time before he had reached Renn. Cora pulled out one of her own knives and threw it into his direction, it was not the easiest hitting him and she missed his hand and instead hit him with the handle on his shoulder, he did not seem to be faced by it much other than that he turned around and glared at her. These few split seconds of him slowing down were enough for Cora to successfully throw another knife, this time it landed where it should have. Through his hand, he dropped his own knife and screamed something. Cora did not listen. Instead she greeted him by jumping and grappling him to the ground.
They fought a bit with each other, Cora trying to keep him to the ground, a hard task as she was so much smaller than he was and Einar trying to get her off from him. She somehow managed to pull out the knife stuck in his hand and knocked him out with the handle.

Cora waited a bit, sitting on Einar's chest and catching her breath. She stood up and noticed a sharp pain in her leg.
"Asshole.", she mumbled and pulled out one of Einar's knife out of her thigh. She fell down to the ground and angrily glared at the knocked out boy in front of her.
He would get her into quite some trouble...and she was not looking forward it, protecting that snowman better be of any use to her later on.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 15/5/2018, 16:50

Renn turned around when Einar yelled at him and watched on with a raised brow as it became a small tumble between the brat and Cora. He would've found it amusing if he didn't know that he now owes a favour.

Renn's lips pressed into a thin line before walking over to the blonde rookie and offering out an arm to help her up.
"You didn't have to do that, you know. I know you'll expect a favour out of thisssssss."

He looked dover to Einar and smiled briefly.
"We ssssshould probably take him to a medical room, put of the way. That way we can reduce the consequences of what happened here... if we pretend to care for him."

Renn didn't plan on getting into trouble. Non of this was his fault. If he can get Cora out of trouble too then maybe they would be equal and no favour would need to be required. He was probably hoping of that too much. People always have an excuse to use other people.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 15/5/2018, 21:40

Cora gladly took his arm and got up with a groan. She was a bit surprised that he had helped her up, not much but still a bit. She was not surprised at him saying something about a favour.
As far as Nec guessed he took favour very seriously, Cora did not really, Nec did. But as Cora did not want to take any favours too seriously they both came to an agreement quite quickly.

"Listen, Renn. Don't feel compelled to make any other favours for me, just if time comes...don't let me die.", Nec said with Cora's voice.
They then nodded to his proposal about bringing him to a medic.
"That's a good idea. It should save us some trouble...well more me...but...", she smiled at him awkwardly.
"Thank you."

Cora watched Renn pick up Einar and carry him towards the infarmary. She herself was too small to carry him properly, she could if she really had to but she was not looking forward to it.

Once they arrived at the medics he dropped him off. Dropping was more or less meant literally, he did not put in any effort to lay him down. Cora appreciated his doings.

They started caring for him and offered Cora some help as well but she refused and just took the needle and thread and started stitching herself up.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 15/5/2018, 22:36

Renn dropped Einar Jr on the cot that was in the "medical room" before dusting off his hands and walking over to a wall to lean on it, getting out the way.

He quietly watched as Cora stitched herself up, taking in the fact that she knows medical treatment. He also watched on with awe, without showing it, that someone so young was so used to such occasions.
Yeah, so he was young as well but she was younger... and she has also been at this for a few years? Maybe? So that must mean that there are kids even younger than her doing the same.

He shouldn't be surprised about this, it was the same in Yarckle after all. He just never really took the time to think about it. Now that he has took the time... it was frightening to think about, actually. He was twisted, he broke himself. Not all the kids here have... must've been painful. That made Renn smile.

"Ssssso, if we're done here, I assume I'm allowed to take my leave? I mean, I have nothing else to do here, the brat is still passssssed out. Not much else for me to do here."

Renn shuffled in his position, it was starting to get uncomfortable which was surprisingly faster than usual. He blamed blondie. She might want another fight. She might want the favour repaid. It was something about her.

"Hey, Wolfie, that's what you've used your favour on. If your life becomes endangered then I shall sssssave you if I'm nearby. Only once mind you, after that we'll be even."
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 16/5/2018, 15:03

Cora finished stitching herself up. She was pretty sure that if she would not have somehow ended up being a future mercenary she would have ended up a doctor somewhere. She loved stitching people. Be it herself or others. It was fun. You fixed something up by...hurting it more, even if it was just a little bit.

She carefully put the needle and thread away and stood up.
"You can leave anytime, Whitey. I am not your superior, even if you might want that.", she said jokingly, "Eh, I know that you would not like that, you probably don't like having superiors at all, don't you?"
It was just a guess, but it was still interesting to her nevertheless. Nec was the one that suggested it, his behaviour was everything but obedient, he did what he wanted and he probably only did things his superior told him to because he wanted to get something else out of it.

"Once is fine. Once is good enough. I don't plan on dying any time soon...but...well, whatever. I will appreciate it.", she smiled, "Shall we go? I do not want to be around Alpha Jr.'s wrath once he wakes up."
Cora chuckled and left. She wondered what they would do the rest of the day. She was too young to attend any of the bigger meetings, her job was mostly done.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 16/5/2018, 15:57

Renn nodded and pushed his noddy off from the wall, heading out behind Cora.

"You got that right, I don't like ssssuperiors. I hate my Alpha. I hate your Alpha. I hate anyone who thinkssss they're above me, whether they are or not does not matter."

As the two trainees just stepped out from what sufficed as the medical room, two deltas had approached them. One of them being the one that was carrying Cora around earlier and the other one being the one that woke Renn up.

The Yarckel delta started speaking first.
"Our Alpha just ordered a practise mission for trainees. A simple scout and infiltrate. We've been paid to find out if some lord is smuggling metal around and, of he is, we're to take him out."

The Krolva delta started speaking now.
"Our Alpha said our trainees have to go as well. Your job is to investigate the lord's manor and any warehouses that he may have, if you find out that he has some. If you conclude that he is indeed smuggling metal, than you are to report back here and a few Deltas will go take care of him and his accomplices."

Renn let out a hug of air, it was always let the deltas do the dirty work, being treated as incompetent kids. He was sick of it. He shook his head slowly.

"Fine," then he turned to Cora, "guess we ssssshould go gear up."
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 16/5/2018, 16:50

Cora nodded. It was an odd mission. The Krolva division focused on other matters, mostly bodyguarding really. It was still quite interesting and Cora was looking forward to it.
She just nodded at him saying that they should gear up, it's not like there was much to gear up for her, she was anyway in more or less travel gear, the only thing she had to do is pick her knife up from before then she was done.

Said and done, Cora got her knife, hid it successfully and now only waited for Renn and the others to join them near the exit.
They would walk there, the Yarckel division did not seem to be far away, using horses was too obvious as well.

Once everyone had joined her they went on their way, it was really just Renn, her and two other trainees. They were the ones investigating, using kids for this was always prefered, they were small. They had the rather fortunate abiity to crawl under things, hide better, and if push came shove they could start crying and pretend they were looking for food as they were starving.

"So which of us are going to go into the manour and which of us in the warehouses?", Cora asked the others, "I don't mind either to be honest."
The other two did not seem to mind much either.
"Renn?", she asked and simulatenously pulled out two matches, if he would not want to decide she would simply choose by whomever picked the shorter match, they would have to go into the mansion.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 16/5/2018, 17:10

They were walking over to the Manor, huh? That was a relief. Long journeys were boring and meant that Renn had to socialise to pass the time.

Speaking of socialising, which the Snake was trying to avoid now, Renn was involuntarily dragged into the conversation by Cora of deciding who would go where.

Renn didn't even glance at the others as he answered, checking his weapons and gear and moving it all to comfortable and easily accessible positions on his person.

"I'm not going to be the one heading to the boring old warehouse. The mossssst valuable pieces he'd like to smuggle would be kept ssssafe somewhere in his manor would be my guess. Or he may be keeping bitssss to himself. Either way, I'm gonna catch him."

He stopped fiddling with his equipment and rested his arms behind his head, the well known König smile plastered on his face.

"I'd prefer it if Cora would accompany me. She's the only perssssson I've met thus far that doesn't annoy me. Alsssso the only one that I've taken the liberty to remember the name of."

The other Yarckel trainee in the group mumbled something about Renn not meeting many people and being a bastard.
The Snake didn't care however, as words would never be his downfall. They can't betray you, they can't do you any physical harm and they surely can't stop you.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 17/5/2018, 20:25

Cora was incredibly happy at Renn choosing her for their 'adventure'. She really did not want to work with either of the other trainees. She did not know the one from Yarckel, the one from Krolva she did not have much to do with. He was three years older than her and because she started early he was training with the ones in one year above.

"It is decided then. Blondie and Whitey go into the mansion. Have fun together!", the Krolva trainee mocked them, "Don't do any things that you are not supposed to do!", he continued with a purposely high pitched voice.
"I suppose accidentally killing someone counts into things we are not supposed to do.", Cora said not really sure what he was mocking them with.
He sighed. "You don't get shit, do you?"
"I do. I do get for example that you will do a way worse job than Renn and I would do even if we had to enter the mansion bound to eachother."

Cora shook her head and continued their way in silence no matter if or what the others talked. She did not understand them most of the time. She was still really happy that Renn chose her for this, he was most certainly worse than her in fighting but he had an attitude that Cora did not have. She thought it was rather amusing that he cared so little, it was certainly useful as well.

They got close to where they were supposed to part their ways.
"Renn, I am not familiar where the mansion is exactly, you probably know it better. You might even know ways to enter it successfully apart from jumping the walls. You should lead the way."
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 17/5/2018, 21:18

Once getting to close to the parting point, Cora was spoken to again. This time a.actual conversation that he wouldn't mind being a part of. Where they were going.

"The mansion is nearby, we'll have to turn a corner and it ssssshould be in clear view. The warehousessssss follow this current road and are located near the river, out of the way. The other Yarckel trainee sssshould know where to go and how to get in."

Here it was, a smaller road diverged off from this main dusty cobblestone one. Renn turned to face and loom down where him and Cora were going to end up going, seeing the manor standing arrogantly not too far away.

"According to the mission role, we're the second squad of traineesssss sent here. The first group sssscouted the outside, looking for ways in and checking patrol groupsssss. Apparently there's a kitchen window close enough to ground that we can sssssomehow manage to open form the outside, that's our way in."
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 17/5/2018, 21:33

Cora just nodded at what Renn said, she did not really have to add anything. He was more informed, so talking back was definitly not an option and also completly useless.

As they got closer Cora pulled a hood over her blonde hair. She did first not want to get it caught anywhere, secondly she did not want to leave possible evidence, and lastly...it was rather visible. No need to draw attention to someone, right?

Cora approached the kitchen window that was mentioned. The guy's mansion was not really protected from the outside, he was proabbly just pretty damn sure that noone would enter it. I mean...why would they anyway, right? Valuables would be hard to steal atleast in huge amounts and with owning this huge of a building noone really cared about the small things that got stolen, Cora assumed. She was not sure if she was right.

The kitchen window was rather far up the ground. She herself was too small to open it, extremly unfortunate and annoying in her opinion. Renn alone would probably not be tall enough either.
Cora jumped up to take a look inside the kitchen. It was empty, everything seemed clean. Given the time they would all probably eat breakfast in one or two hours, maybe even three. Which most certainly meant that they only had half an hour to enter, maybe less. They would most certainly also have to find a different way out. Getting out was still easier than getting in though so she was not all too worried about these circumstances.

"We have a good fifteen minutes to enter and leave the kitchen, should be fine.", she then proceeded to tell him her assumptions about when the kitchen would be filled again.
"Is it alright if you lift me up to open the window? If I merely jump up I can look inside but to open it I have to be stable. Don't worry, I don't weigh much."
Cora absolutly hated the fact that she was so small. She wished she was taller. It was annoying being younger than everyone. That to be said, it probably was better than being older.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 17/5/2018, 21:50

Renn approached the kitchen window behind Cora, also noticing there were no bodyguards around. He assume sit was to keep suspicion away from the lord and his reputation. Why have bodyguards if you're not hiding something, right?

When he was close enough to the window, Renn raised his hood to hide his silver hair. As he did so, he looked up at the window with a face of confusion and disappointment. He had been told that the window was closer to the ground, he hated being lied to.

König sighed and got into a position that would prepare him to give Cora a boost.
"I'm ready when you're ready. Also, you might need to ussssse a dagger to unlock and open the window. Ssssshouldn't be a problem for someone of your caliber, however."

When Cora was ready for the boost, Renn helped her up, adjusting his position to support her better. He let her rest on his shoulders if she needed it, not wanting to waste time by having her lose balance and falling down.
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 17/5/2018, 22:12

Cora gladly took his help and opened the window. It did not take her too long but much longer than she had wanted to. Once it was open she quickly jumped up, trying to not use Renn too much as a booster as she did not want to hurt him. She had already beat him up quite badly, he did not need to be trampled on more, esspecially as it could risk their success in the mission. She layed down on the window sims (I am not sure if this is an english word) and stretched her arms out in case he needed more help.
He was tall and could probably get up far more easily than she did but it would be more quiet if she helped him as he did not have to run jump towards it or use the wall to help himself up.

Once they were both inside, regardless of the fact if she helped him or not, Cora would walk up to one of the doors in the kitchen. There were three, one to exit, one to enter and one for the food.
"Given how fancy this door is this probably leads us to the part where the actual lord and shit runs around. If we go there we will probably find his office, maybe there are some documents there. Otherwise...where else would he hide something?"
Cora looked at the kitchen, there was alot of good food here...almost too sad to just...let it sit there. She quickly stole herself a small sausage and started eating it. Cora smiled, she did not have meat in a long time
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 18/5/2018, 18:01

Renn took the help to climb in through the window. Once in, he brushed himself off. He noticed Cora standing by the exit door and heard her say how it probably leads to the lords office.

The Snake nodded at the information and was about to add his remark when Cora suddenly took a small bit of food and ate it with a happy expression.
This actually made Renn smile.

"Well, I suppose we should search his office first. That does sound like a place where someone would hide documents that they don't want to be found. Alternatively his quarters may be another potential place with information."

Renn walked up to Cora, standing next to her at the door, hand placed ready to open it and walk out. He didn't give no sign but he was waiting for her to confirm she was ready to move, a lack of teamwork could screw up the mission.

As he waited, Renn picked up a small sausage for himself and ate it. Sausage wasn't his favourite type of meat but it was better than nothing. He smiled.

"Our mission didn't say we weren't allowed to steal anything we wanted, you know. It'ssss not like the lord is going to missssss some food either, if there's no trace of it being stolen. Take sssssome more if you want, I wouldn't blame you."

König slightly opened the door, taking a peek outside to see if anyone was in the next room or even awake. No sign of people but the faint sound of footsteps, there were people to keep aware of after all. Probably waiters though.

"Jussssst make sure you don't focusssss on eating more than you're focused on the mission."
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 19/5/2018, 16:47

Cora's eyes lit up when he said it was okay for her to take food. She really loved eating good food, she did not get it very often after all. She quickly took some more and stashed them in one of her pockets.
"I will eat those after the mission, no worries!", she said happily then walked up to him to prepare herself to exit.

Cora took a look outside, noone there. The next place they could hide under was a table that was conveniently covered with a piece of cloth. Useless fancyness which allowed kids too well to hide under. How convenient.

She quickly left the kitchen and got as fast as she could under the table. The footsteps she could hear were still quite far away, but there was no need to risk it after all, right?
From this place she could also take more of a look at the surroundings. There seemed to be a huge entrance hall close to this. Knowing the general architecture of manors the chances that they were able to find the office from there were quite high. There were always places were the waiters and servants were walking and were the actual lords were walking. This time of the day the chances that they would encounter servants in the main rooms however were bigger. Which was...rather unfortunate.
Cora waited until Renn was with her and then quickly went to the doors which lead into the entrance hall. She peeked inside it. So far there was noone here. A huge staircase lead up to the second floor, but it was open, if they would be on it they could be seen very easily from anyone else that was in the rooms.
Apart from that, they did not know if the office was down or upstairs either. The only way to find it out was by entering the doors.
You were able to tell some things from them, how big the room was going to be, for example.
She spotted another place to hide in the hall and signaled Renn that it was okay to come. She also pointed in the general direction from where they could hide under, he would find it.

Cora quickly hid under another table.
Once Renn was there she would propose to split.
"We could split. You take the right of the doors down and I take the left side. If we can't find either we go upstairs. We will be faster this way."
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuo Shimura 20/5/2018, 20:03

Renn joined Cora under the second table, waiting patiently and uncomfortably for her to share her plan... that was if she had one. Turns out she did and it didn't take long her to share it.

"Splitting isn't a bad idea asssss we'll get to cover more ground. That'll increase the time it will take to find anything, you're right, however, it will also increasssssse the risk."

Renn peaked out of from under the table every now and then as footsteps fade in and out from earshot. he was making sure if anyone entered the room and how they would be.

"If we split up we can't keep an eye on each other and therefore will not be able to help each other out ssssshould they need it."

Renn took a moment to quickly conflict between splitting up and staying together but soon enough decided splitting up was the better option, they didn't have to protect each other after all as it wasn't stated as much in the mission. He couldn't be blamed if Cora died on her part.
The Snake nodded at Cora.

"Your plan it issss."

He quickly snuck out from under the table and over to designated doors on the right that he had been assigned to. He opened the slowly and quietly and peeked down to see anyone, unusually clear.
He looked back before he disappeared from Cora's view to whisper to her.

"Thissss doesn't mean I', taking ordersssss form you, Cora."
Mitsuo Shimura
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cornix 20/5/2018, 21:18

Cora was glad that he had agreed to her plan, she really did not want to watch out for him. It would take way too long and by the time they had finished the first floor...who knows how many servants would be creeping around by then. This was easier. Apart from that, she could defend herself just fine, she did not need his help at all.

Of course he had to ruin her slight happiness over him agreeing to her plan by saying he would not take orders from her. She understood him, she was not even in his district but she was for sure way more experienced than he was. Calm down your ego, man! No need to feel insecure about a younger one knowing how everything ran in the pack better than you. No need to feel insecure about that one being a girl either. It did really not matter. She would take advice from anyone more experienced than she was immediatly, it was dumb not to do so. Of course her ego would be quite hurt if that one was way younger than she was...but dammit! He really had to gain some confidence in himself and that he would eventually make it!

Cora snuck away into her own direction and started checking out the rooms.
The first one was a salon, some tables, sofas, lots of books. Looked like a place to play games in. Too bad Cora did not know how to play any. There were no other doors leading into this room so she quickly left it. This would also probably be a good room to hide in later, she doubted that the ladies went to play games with each other this early in the morning.

She went to search some more until she was done. Neither of the rooms seemed to be of any interest to them. Yes, one of them was a library but judging by the titles of the books...none of them actually were some sort of records. Cora hid back under their table and simply waited for Renn.
cornix
cornix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top