Attack on Titan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 410 on 7/5/2021, 07:06

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT Empty CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT

Post by Nerdeity 9/4/2018, 15:15

Discussion thread about a plot branch I never thought of until recently: Titan cults that worship the Red Titan. There was a bunch of stuff on the Discord but I forgot what we talked about so it’ll just be put into this thread
Nerdeity
Nerdeity

Character sheet
Strength: 4
Agility: 9
Intellect: 9

Back to top Go down

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT Empty Re: CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT

Post by cornix 9/4/2018, 22:58

well. I was not part of the discussion. But it sounds really interesting to me. There is only one problem

Spoiler:
cornix
cornix

Character sheet
Strength: 6 / 5 /10
Agility: 13 / 8 / 12
Intellect: 6 / 12 / 3

Back to top Go down

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT Empty Re: CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TITAN CULT

Post by Herdir 17/4/2018, 16:03

Well the idea is pretty darn great, I'll give you that.

It can be used to fuel the plot of a whole bunch of stuff, but I'm not approving this until I see a proper form for it, like actually describing what the cults are like and how they operate, as well as how widespread they are, where, and all of that.

Written by you or someone else, really, it's fine as long as it's properly explained and you yourself agree with it (and it does not break the plot), but I do want to see it in detail version.
Herdir
Herdir

Character sheet
Strength: 17
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top